3: Paint

I tried writing a poem, It's not very good so I apologize. If you have any advice, please comment it. I can't really think of a name so if you have one, put that in the comments too, please.

                                                                                                                             4/4/24

My face is covered with paint to hide my misery, yet after I cry there's no stain to be seen. I'm always the first to cry, then I receive an apology. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, there's just a lot of stuff going on, It's hard to deal with all this at my age."

Those words that are always painted with the same colors yet with different shades. My heart feels like it's in a glass cage with no openings, drowning in its own tears. I just want to reach the next chapter, the days go by as fast as I can read a page but every page is the same, and I still can't remember the last one I read. 

Probably because every day goes by like a blur, maybe it's a blur cause my eyes are filled with tears that only fall in the seclusion of my room. My room, the place I hide in, the place that could tell all my secrets if it could speak. The only place where the paint on my face is wiped off and used to make art, used to write words, build worlds and love the people who don't love me cause they're just a fantasy.