The Half Yearly Exam!!!

After having back to back exams in forms of Test-1 and Pre-Half Yearly Exam, it was the first day of his half yearly exams, he had Biology which he left a few questions but was confident about it, Physics exam went well due to him learning the derivations properly, English went well as usual, he ran out of time in Chemistry and Economics was also well done but there was one subject remaining - MATHS!!!

So it was the day of Maths exam and Maths exam had some postponement due to some issues in the state. So it was originally planned to be conducted for 40 marks and even the question paper was ready. The students were once again taken to a different room separately for the Maths Examination, the other subjects Sociology and MIL had their exams conducted in separate rooms. In the exam hall, there was an intense situation among the students as teachers got some of the questions removed from their paper. Gandhiraj was tensed because majority of whatever he knew went into the deleted part. He somehow managed to get some MCQ answers through his friends gossiping and discussing about the answer.

Then the Strict Maths teacher said a few things which changed Gandhiraj's mindset, he said " You reap what you sow. If you didn't study then you won't get marks. You should be ashamed if you think about getting marks by copying. "
Gandhiraj understood this and he started fearing for the first time, all these times during the exams of 11th and 12th Standard he wasn't afraid of exams at all. He was feeling so bad and negative had really consumed his mind that he started of even cutting his hand using a horse blade by going in the washroom. He even started sobbing without anyone noticing, he was mad at himself.
Later on, he was still feeling sad and his other friends weren't feeling good as they used to see only the cheerful and goofy side of Gandhiraj. Moris , his friend tried cheering him up by saying " Cheer Up bro !!! You need to watch SRK in JAWAN!!! "

After 3-4 weeks, the results came out in which Gandhiraj fails in two subjects Maths and Biology by one mark. He broke down infront of the teachers, it was the first time he got serious about any examination and he faced failure in it. He expressed about him having suicidal thoughts and then Gloria, another friend consoles him saying " Man don't die yet!!! You still need to cut SRK's cake on his birthday!!!"

However these results made him want to drop out more and start again properly this urge grew sharply since it's start.