Date night

Steve's pov:

I wake up and sit up in bed and lean my head back and crack my neck and groan "Fuck..." I mutter then get out of bed and walk to my closet and grab white red striped shirt and I slip it on over my head then I grab dark blue jeans and I put them on then put on socks. I walk to my bathroom and do my hair when all a sudden I get a message from Eddie and my face lights up an I grab my phone and unlock it.

***

Eddie: "Hey Stevie. Are you busy today?"

Steve: "No I'm free today. Why do you ask?"

Eddie: "I was wondering if you wanted to hangout later"

Steve: "Aboustly!"

Eddie: "Great. Meet me at the beach"

Steve: "Okay. When should we meet?"

Eddie: "How about 10:40?"

Steve: "Sounds great see ya in a bit"

Eddie: "Yeah see ya in a bit"

***

I turn my phone off and finish my hir then rush downstairs to have breakfast. I get downstairs and I walk to the kitchen and I see my dad sipping some coffee so I look down and walk to a cupboard and I open it and grab a bowl and I place it on the counter "Mornin' Steven" My dad said in a gravelly tone "Morning.." I mumble and grab a box of cereal and I pour the cereal into the bowl then grab the milk and pour the milk into the bowl then I grab a spoon and start to eat my cereal. I look over at my dad and he's on his laptop and I roll my eyes. Once I'm done my cereal I put my bowl and spoon into the dish washer then I head up to my room. When I get to my room I sit on my bed and grab my phone then go onto Instagram and look at Eddie's profile and I look at the pitures of him and his friends then I come across a video of him playing eletric guitar and I smile softly. After awhile it becomes 10:35 so I get out of bed and head downstairs. When I get downstairs I put on my sneakers then leave my house and get into my jeep.

When I get to the beach I get out of my jeep and lock it then walk down to the beach and I see Eddie sitting on the sand and I smile and go behind him and put my hands into my pockets then smile "Hey Eds." I say softly and he turns his head and smiles then stands up and jumps into my arms and I catch him then he wraps his legs around my waist and also wraps his arms around my neck so I place my hands under his knees and he smiles "Stevie!" Eddie says happily "Yes?" I tease "I missed you" Eddie said and rests his forehead against mine "I missed you too" I admit and smile and spin Eddie then place him on his feet and smile more and he smiles back "I still can't belive how cute your smile is..." I say and I see his face turn red and I chuckle. "So, what do you want to do?" I ask as me and Eddie walk along the beach "Hmm.. Maybe we could get lunch?" Eddie suggests and my face lights up "Okay! What do you want to get?" I ask "Pizza?" Eddie suggests "Okay" I say and smile and we walk to a pizza place and we sit at a booth and we sit across from each other and Eddie props his chin on his palm and smiles "Yes?" I ask and cock an eyebrow "You are very pretty..." Eddie admits and my face turns red "Uh- Thanks.." I stammer a bit and look down and smile.

A waiter walks over to us and smiles "What can I get you guys?" The waiter asks "Uhm.. Can we get a peporoni pizza?" Eddie asked "Of course! Any drinks?" The waiter says "Can I have a Coke?" Eddie asked and the waiter nods "Can I have a lemonade?" I ask and the waiter nods again then walks away and me and Eddie turn to each other at the same time and we smile then Eddie slids over to me and he wraps his arm around my shoulder "Hey." Eddie says with a fake flirting tone "Hey..?" I say and tilt my head "So... I brought dice with me.." Eddie says and smirks "Okay?" I say a confused "Maybe... If you roll a high number you can kiss me.." Eddie says and I chuckle "God you are such a nerd.." I state "Gimme the dice" I add and hold out my hand and Eddie's face lit up and he gives me the dice and I put them into my hands and shake my hands then roll the dice on the table and they land on a few numbers an Eddie counts them "Oooh... Sorry man... You rolled a 14.." Eddie says and I grasp onto my shirt above my heart and I lean my head back "Oh god...! What am I going to do without a kiss from a bard..?" I ask dramtically and Eddie looks at me with lovestruck eyes and his mouth is agap and his cheeks are flushed "You okay?" I ask "How did you know... How do you know...-" I cut him off "Henderson told me what your class was and he also talks about D&D a lot" I say and chuckle and Eddie smiles "You do know that one day I'm going to ramble about D&D right?" Eddie asked "Mhm. And I'll be all ears when you do" I say and rub his hand and smile.