lollipop; enwontity ⚠️

Start from the beginning

Then, as soon as Jay's fingers dipped into the back of his pants, it stopped. Jungwon stared straight into his eyes. It was silent, but it said so much.

Denial.

Rejection.

He left before Jay could even register what had happened, leaving him alone with his disheveled reflection. The only thing he could do was sigh, hunched over the counter, wallowing in defeat.

Another time, they were ever-so-discreetly tucked away in a storage closet at Music Bank. Jungwon was unusually restless in the car and pushed Jay inside as soon as he found the opportunity. His back against the door, a chaste kiss against his birthmark, a familiar thud, and his zipper was flying open and delicious, tight heat was engulfing him. Within seconds, he went from soft to hard in Jungwon's mouth, surrounded by hot velvet and desperate whines.

Hands tangled into freshly styled hair, Jay moaned and thrust forward, despite having left the rest of the guys in the waiting room... in the middle of a fucking promotional period.

Jungwon didn't give two shits though. He never does. Whether that has something to do with his leader privileges or the fact that every single one if them would go to the depths of the world for him, all he cared about was bobbing his head like his life was on the line.

He's so fucking good at it, is the thing. Jay never stands a chance. When he sinks down as far as he can and blinks up with sparkly eyes and long eyelashes, it doesn't take long before Jay is keeping him still and making him choke on his release. A mixture of gasps, coughs and moans leave his lips, but then he's right back on it, licking up every drop he may have missed.

He'll always stand up on wobbly legs, pretending like nothing happened and brush himself off, ready to walk out and perform, but this time, Jay stops him and pulls him back.

Pretty eyes blink at him, glossed over with lust, but coated with threat. Like always, the look warns him to not say a word, to not jeopardize the silent agreement they have.

At the end of the day, Jay can't really complain. He'd be stupid to, actually. To risk missing out on it. He doesn't want it to end... but he wants more.

He can't stand witnessing the sheer arousal wash over Jungwon, to consume him to the point his legs go wobbly and he melts like jelly, and then never doing anything about it. Jay never gets to touch him in return and make him fall apart in his hands, because he could and he would. He'd do things to him so good he'd cry, moan, and scream all at the same time. But he can't. When he looks into those eyes, everything disappears, and he just quiets down, because he'd do everything Jungwon asked of him in a heartbeat. Including shutting up.

So he softened his eyes, tried to convey that he wouldn't break any agreement, and Jungwon relaxed. They kissed, shared the taste of Jay, but when it deepened... Well, Jay can never contain himself when it comes down to it. Hand cradling the side of Jungwon's neck, thumbing his jaw, he turned them around and pressed him hard against the wall. He kissed as deep as he could possibly reach, and when he felt Jungwon hard against his front, he pushed forward, making him pull away, shake his head and rest his head on Jay's shoulder like he was overwhelmed.

"Stop." He breathed out into the silence, and Jay could have sworn he was shaking, which is why his other hand tightened around his waist, handprint burning through his shirt.

"Why won't you let me?" He whispered, and the head against his shoulder moved side to side. That was the answer, before Jungwon breathed out heavily and swallowed back the lump in his throat. He adjusted himself without meeting Jay's eye.

They didn't talk for the rest of the day.

After that incident, Jungwon stopped approaching him, but his restlessness grew worse. It got so bad the rest of the guys had to hold his legs down to keep from shaking the car, and they constantly had to stop him from biting on his already too-short nails. His anxiety grew day by day, and when he kept messing up during their recording session, Jay had enough. He grabbed him the first chance he could, after he stepped out of the booth in disappointment, and locked them into one of the private bathrooms. He pushed him against the nearest wall and kissed the life out of him without a word, or a look.