Hide You Under My Tounge; pinapso❕

Start from the beginning

Jay's other hand goes to Jungwon's ringed hand and holds it, brings it up to his eye level.

Jungwon's eyes roll back and close down. He rests his head back on Jay's shoulder with a little sound, sucking softly on Jay's thumb.

Jay's tender laughter vibrates against Jungwon's ear. It's the most wonderful sound in the world.

Jay kisses his temple again.

"Baby," Jay calls, "turn around, let me see you".

And Jungwon is all up for that, but he also doesn't want Jay's thumb away from his mouth, so he turns very, very slowly, gripping Jay's wrist firmly so that he doesn't get any stupid ideas like pulling his thumb out.

Jay looks fond and hungry and adoring, so Jungwon takes it as a sign that he will let him keep the thumb. Jungwon is a prudent person, though, so just in case he doesn't let go of his hold on Jay's wrist.

Jay gets closer and closer. Bends down his neck so that he can kiss Jungwon around his thumb. They're soft, little kisses and they feel like a balm on Jungwon's shivering heart.

Jungwon makes a pleased, happy noise and Jay smiles big and loving in return, his eyes dark and heavy and the best thing that has ever happened to Jungwon.

Jungwon puts his free hand on Jay's back and Jay curls his arm around Jungwon's waist. They press their forehead together and close their eyes. They sway a little bit. Jay's thumb is still petting Jungwon's tongue.

After a little while, Jungwon feels Jay taking his thumb away, so he opens his eyes, a little groggy, to glare at him in protest. The only response he gets is Jay trying his best to give him a sad, understanding face but grinning too much to be even a little bit successful. Honestly, the things Jungwon has to put up with.

He gives Jay's thumb a tiny peck in goodbye, a little mournful to see it go away. Jay's tongue in his mouth comes to sweep the grief away.

Jay is hungry and victorious, he is so incandescently happy that Jungwon feels small in front of it, treasured and coveted and safe.

Jay tastes his teeth and the roof of his mouth and Jungwon is so happy he gets to have him there. Jungwon wants him all over himself.

He breaks the kiss and almost caves when Jay follows him, lips red. But he has a mission. He has a mission now, goddamn it, and he will sacrifice a kiss with a heavy heart to see his mission through.

He pushes Jay back. Back into the bed, into Jungwon's favorite place to play and get lost with Jay. To the bed, to the bed. Go, go.

Jay allows himself to be pushed back, looking at Jungwon with serious, bottomless eyes. But then he catches on and pulls Jungwon to him so when Jay lets himself fall back Jungwon is safe and protected, cradled between his hands on his back and his chest. Jungwon loves him.

Anyway, back on track. Half of the mission is done. Get them both on the bed, check. Now the other half.

Jungwon rolls them over, he doesn't care that they're diagonal on the bed, he just cares about getting Jay on top of him and between his legs. And he gets him there.

Jay looks fond. Jay looks ready to eat him alive. Jungwon offers his neck. Jay accepts.

Remember Jay's teeth on Jungwon's throat at the beginning of all of this? Yeah, Jungwon hasn't forgotten. Jungwon has missed them like they were the air he needs to breathe. Now he gets them back. Thank God, thank God.

Jay bites him and Jungwon would fall to his knees if he could, would kiss Jay's feet to try to show how thankful he is. Jay's tongue soothing the bite is the only thing Jungwon would ever need to come back to life.

"I love you," Jay tells him, muffled on his skin, "I love you, I would do anything for you. Anything you want I would give to you in a second. Anything, anything".

Jungwon feels undone, feels boneless and heavy and so in love. But there is one thing he needs to do. He has been needing to do it for a very long fucking time and now it's perfect timing. Now is miraculous timing.

He pushes himself up with weak arms and drags himself to his side of the bed, Jay still between his legs. The sky could come down and Jungwon wouldn't care so long as Jay stayed right there.

He can feel Jay's curious, starving eyes on his face and Jungwon ignores them for the time being because if he looks at them, he'll want to kiss Jay again, he'll want to grind on him and feel Jay's hands, loving and unstoppable and possessive, on the back of his thighs.

He opens his own bedside table, takes out the box, takes out the ring. Takes a breath. Looks at Jay.

"I want to put it on you too," he tells him, voice shaking, heart steady.

Jay's eyes are so dark, they swallow all the light. Jay's eyes are so tender, Jungwon wants to swim in them.

Jungwon puts the ring on Jay.

Notes:

I guess I have an AO3 twitter now? But I'm mostly there to jump around my fav authors like a child, so be warned.
Here's the tweet with the fic
Retrospring