CHAPTER 32 -|NOW THIS COMPLETE YOUR LOOK|- PART 1

Start from the beginning

"Here, take this," Suhani said, forwarding a freshly cut rose from the garden to Abhi. "It's for the Thakuryaan puja," the helper commented.

"Oh, we'll get more for them. We've planted a whole menagerie," Suhani replied to the helper, "Here, He deserves this," she added, offering the rose to Abhi with a proud smile.

He bowed and accepted the flower, saying, "Thank you, my lady."

"Abhimaan, you could move any girl's heart," Suhani praised, adding, "You could get any girl under your spell."

To which he playfully countered, muttering to himself, "Yes any girl, Yet, my words fail to capture the heart of the girl I want the most," letting out a weary sigh.

"Aunty, where is Prithvi?" Abhimaan asked Rajmata, changing the topic.

"Maybe in his room or somewhere-call him to know his whereabouts," Rajmata suggested.

Abhi nodded and started dialing.

"He called himself,"Abhi muttered, picking up the call. 'Here!' Prithvi said, looking from the balcony towards Abhi.

"Come upstairs if you're done with your witty talks. And did you bring what I asked for?" Prithvi asked, speaking into the phone and looking towards him.

"Coming! And yes, I did. You know what-" Abhi paused, glaring at Prithvi, then continued, "You spoiled my whole mood by making me visit there. This was the last time I give you my pickup services," directing his frustration towards the phone before ending the call.

He turned around to face Rajmata and Suhani. "Excuse me, ladies. I should take my leave. I think that man needs me more than I need myself," he remarked, gesturing towards Prithvi on the balcony.

"If you're done, come upstairs! I called you not to chat around," Prithvi shouted from the balcony, capturing their attention.

"Coming,"said Abhi, visibly annoyed.

"Abhimaan, make sure he gets ready on time, leaving work aside," Rajmata requested.

He simply nodded, left, and headed upstairs.

Suhani turned to Rajmata and asked, "Umm, Bhabhi sa, what were you talking about? Something about a club?" She looked at Rajmata with a questioning expression, referring to their earlier conversation

"Nothing! Just go and check on her," Rajmata said hurriedly.

"To whom are you referring by 'her'?" Suhani asked, feigning cluelessness but well aware of whom Rajmata was talking about.

"To her-" Rajmata began, hesitatingly.

"Yet to her? Whom are you talking about?" Suhani pressed.

"To bahu," Rajmata finally said, trying to maintain a cold demeanor.

"Bahu? Which bahu-" Suhani started, then paused and continued, "We are the one bahu, so who else could you be referring to? If you want us to work, at least make things clear."

Rajmata looked hesitant. "To 'bahu beta,'" she uttered, still trying to maintain her cold facade. "To Prithvi's wife," she admitted.

"Ah! You mean her. We were actually heading there before you called us. But wait-did we hear correctly? You referred to her as 'bahu beta'?" Suhani said, casually teasing and confessing at the same time.

Rajmata, feeling caught in the act of acknowledging her son's wife, was supposed to be acting like she didn't recognize her as such. But her words betrayed her, thanks to Suhani's witty probing.

Rajmata, feeling uncomfortable, quickly redirected the conversation, saying, "We have other tasks to attend to. Maa sa was calling for us."

"But Bhabhi sa-" Suhani started to protest, but Rajmata interrupted, "We will go first," excusing herself and leaving Suhani with her thoughts.