CHAPTER 5

CHAPTER 5

Charlotte remained in the room, she wanted to get the makeup off her face and change out of the dress. She was just freaking the hell out. Thing was she never got a chance to change.

Gael followed her into the room. Like he didn't even give her ten minutes. She stood there looking at him. He was up against the bedroom door. Looking her up and down. He had that look in his eyes... It was hunger, it was lust.

"You look stunning." He said walking over to her now. Looked a lot like a predator coming for his prey. Charlotte drew in a deep breath when he was in front of her. "Your face... You look like a porn star all dolled up..." The way he said that, he smeared her lipstick as he spoke to her. "Like the day you dolled yourself up for Mathew... The day of the cruise... Remember that?"

The way Gael's eyes darkened when he said that. His eyes boring into her. "Did he end up touching you Charlotte?" Gael had a scary vibe happening now. He was freaking her out.

"No." She managed to say. Gael was just too close. He looked somewhat possessed. Like he was not himself.

"You sure Charlotte? I mean, did he kiss you?"

"No." She replied quickly. "He never touched me." Which wasn't a lie.

"So what did you do with him all that time?"

"Atlas never left us alone for long..."

"Yeah, but Atlas was always around with us too right? I still touched you." Okay... This was beginning to get really creepy.

"He never touched me."

Gael squinted his eyes at her and nodded his head. Again, he was working out something in his head. He did that a lot.

"Do you love him Charlotte? Answer me that. I mean, you forgot me quickly enough... Was it falling in love with Mathew that got you over me?"

"No... I..." She wanted to tell him that she never got over him.

"You what? So ready to get him to fuck you right?" Gael moved away from her and ran a hand over his mouth.

She was nervous, standing there not knowing how this was going to go. Gael turned to face her again before he spoke.

"Take your dress off." He said as he began to unbutton his shirt. Oh my lord. This was really happening.

"Gael... Please..."

"Take your dress off Charlotte. Stop talking."

She was crying, it was hard not to. The fear she was suffering right now... The fear of what was to come... She was just unsure of everything.

When she didn't take it off, Gael walked over to her now. He turned her around and unzipped it before he let it drop. She stood there with nothing but her undergarments on and felt so exposed.

When his shirt came off she turned around. She didn't want to do this. Not this way... Despite wanting to be with him so much, she was just scared. If they saw this through, if she went with this, Atlas... Atlas... That was it. Gael was actually signing his own death warrant. At least if he didn't touch her, she could get Atlas to listen to reason... Or try to get him to listen to reason.

Did not look like Gael cared one iota about the consequences. He was going to do what he was going to do.

Gael held her arm and turned her to face him. He had his pants unzipped and stood there looking at her. Yeah, it was game over for sure. He lifted her chin up so she was forced to look into his eyes.