Chapter 1

"Hey." I feel someone poking my arm. I stop reading from my book and gaze at her. "Yes?"

"Girl! I saw Jeo coming inside the library." My eyes automatically flew in Jeo as my heart beats rapidly but agaran ding napalitan ng inis when I saw a bitch clinging in his arms.

I want to pull her away from Jeo but I stop myself.

"Jazzie, calm down" pilit akong pinapakalma ni Lou." I'm starting to doubt that you only have a crush on him." She said while raising her brow at me.

I just roll my eyes and look at the table where it was occupied by Jeo at napahinga ako ng maayos ng makitang wala ng nakakapit na Faye sa kanya.

"Did you already choose which university you're going to attend in college?" Tanong niya saakin habang tumitipa siya sa phone niya.

I nod at her, then get the book I'm reading and stand up from my seat to put it back in the bookshelf.

My eyes wander on the shelf to choose another book to read, when i spot someone beside that makes my heart flutter. He is so freaking handsome,he has this gray deep set of eyes that makes me feel chills, his nose and pinky lips are like sculpted by a legend, he has a perfect jawline. He looks like a Caucasian. I start thinking if I'm going to approach him, so in the end I step forward and smile very sweetly in front of him.

"Hi!" thank god I didn't stutter, I can feel kaba and excitement for some unknown reasons.

He just looked at me and nod, he returned his gaze in the bookshelf. My smile dropped, what the...? He's a snob, but I still like him so I smile again.

I try to create a conversation with him."Uhm...where are you going in college?" I look at him then letting my finger to touch every book in the shelf.

Naramdaman ko ang malamig na paninitig nito."Why?" He asked me.

I've lost my words and don't know what to say when I hear Lou calling me. I look at him and I saw him holding a book.

"Ah?... I need to go" I put my hands inside my pocket. "See you next time" I smile at him and turned around and walk towards Lou who's grinning so wide. I feel my cheeks heaten up.

"So what?" Nang-aasar na tumingin ito saakin. I only smirk at her and get my things.

"He's freaking hot, Lou." I said to her while grinning.

"But cold." She added. Inirapan ko nalang siya. Lou just laughed at me.

The bell rang, its lunch time so we plan to eat in the cafeteria.

I found a table for both of us inside the cafeteria while she ordered our food. I just wait at her while scrolling in my cellphone when I receive a message from my friend. An invitation to her party.

Nakita kong palapit na si Lou habang bitbit ang mga inorder niya. We start to eat while chitchatting.

"Lou, are you to Zarina's party this coming saturday?" I asked her while munching the food.

"Yep, are you coming too?" Kinuha niya yung phone niya sa bag niya.

"Maybe not."

She looked at me."Why?" "It's fun you know"

"I'm not in the mood to party." bagot kong sabi. I grab my drink and take a sip on it.

Napataas siya ng kilay. "Kahit na pupunta si Jeo, you're not going to come?"

Napatingin ako sa kaniya at nakita ko sayang nakangisi.

"Are you sure na he's going?"tinaasan ko siya ng kilay.

"Yup." She said popping the p. "So, ano pupunta ka?"

I let my fingers run through my hair then smirk . "Of course, im going."

I'll make sure that Jeo will like me too.
By hook or crook.

________________________

Please vote and comment🫶