M. Sano

Manjiro AKA Mikey Sano X FEM! READER!

Warnings: beware of matured contents.

Word count:2.3k words

Authors note: this smut shit is requested by nafnsa, here ya go Sweetheart. I hope you like it^^

⁠♡

You're in a private relationship with Mikey for almost four months now.Only your closest friend, relatives and family knew about your relationship with him and so he was. Only his friends and family knew about the relationship that you both have.

Since both of you understand each other's carrier, you both decided to keep the relationship in private.Mikey was a famous racer, he compete outside of Japan while you is one of the famous Japanese idols who'm men and women are going insane with.

Mikey is the type of man that is clingy, sweet, Dearing, sometimes he was childish and he always complain about your fans who's going crazy about you. But you assured him that you only belong to him and no one else but Mikey, he can't stop the feeling of being so jealous and possessive towards you.

Especially when he secretly snuck and watch you do your fan signs in malls and gala’s.You understand his jealousy but you can't stop what he felt. Assuring him is the best thing to do.

You love him and he loves you more than you, and you appreciated the fact that he was jealous. It only means that he doesn't want to lose you.

“have you heard about the rumors?”your manager Kazuha approached you in the dressing room.She’s in her mid forties, and she was a second mother to you.

You were currently in the venue of the new photo shoot album that you will be releasing for the next month.

“what rumors?”you looked at her, you noticed kazuha’s expression that made you feel something was really off about the rumors.

Kazuha took a deep breath. “That your boyfriend Mikey is dating this foreign model who migrated here in Tokyo”

“How did they come into the conclusion?”

Kazuha walked towards you and showed you some pictures of Mikey and The model they've been talking about. They were spotted in the same coffee shop sitting with each other.

Your felt rage so Kazuha moved the phone away from you before you could steal it from her and smash it to bits. She knew you have this big and wild anger issues.

“Its just rumors, we both know Mikey wont do that. That girl probably is the one aftering him since he is a famous racer”kazuha assured.

“he could have just sent her away”you reasoned, “but he prefer to get captured with her”

“sweetie, he was also warry about his reputation.He can't just reject a girl in public, knowing not all people are matured enough to not post it on internet or brag it in the conference”

You rolled your eyes, shutting your mouth knowing Kazuha has a point.

You took a deep breath. ‘I’m gonna get you at home Sano’you thought.

The shoot finished almost eight pm the in evening. You were preparing your stuffs to go home since Kazuha offered to drive you home cause she was not certain what are you gonna do if you went home alone by yourself since she noticed how pissed you are.

“thanks kazuha”you said when she pulled the car in front of your house.

“Dont do anything stupid okay y/n? And watch your words. I know you very well, don't hurt his feelings and let him explain”she said.

𝐋𝐞𝐰𝐝(𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐲𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫'𝐬)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें