T. Shiba

Taiju Shiba x FEM! Reader

Warnings: matured content, cursing words

Word count:1.2k

You and your boyfriend slash your boss taiju had a fight last night and til now you weren't talking to him.

You just did what ever he asked you to do as his secretary and didn't open any conversation to him.Currently, it's passed six now and you haven't throw a word on him.

Fixing the papers in your desk inside taiju’s office, you heard the door clicked open. It was taiju, he stared at you while you staple the stacks of paper in your hands.

He sighed to himself, he wasn't used to you being like this.He walked towards his desk, taking a seat, he opened his mouth. “Miss secretary”he spoke.

You averted your eyes to him, “do you need anything sir?”you asked.

His eyes showed disbelief, he can tell you were still mad about what both of you argued last night.

“come here”he said.

You put the papers down. “Is there something you need sir? You can say it now without me coming near you”

“I am your boss, I ordered you to come here. Now, come. ”

You clicked your tongue in silence, bringing your silhouette to his direction. “yes sir?”

He patted his thighs. “sit”

“I can't do that sir”

Taiju's eyebrow raised up. “And why not?”

“b-because-we’re in midst of working hours”

“so if I dismiss you right now, you will sit?”

You bit your lower lip.

“in that case, I dismiss you miss secretary. Now sit here”he patted his thighs once more.

You looked down the floor, you were still mad at him yet his dominance is taking over that madness you felt about him.

Taiju waited for a few seconds for you to do what he asked and we you didn't move, he grabbed your wrist and pulled you on his lap. He hummed, stroking your hair that was covering your face.

Then suddenly, your eyes widened. He embrace you in his arms for a tight hug. “Baby, I'm sorry”he whispered.

Your eyes softened, that's all that you wanted to hear. You hummed, returning the hug slowly.

Taiju tightened the hug even more. “thank you…”

“c-can y-you let go n-no-w, can't breat-he”you manage to speak.

Taiju chuckled, he released you and stared deeply in your eyes. He missed your warmth, in one night without you in his embrace made him feel empty. “kneel”he said.

“huh?”

“i said kneel, you made me miss you last night. So kneel”

Biting your lower lip, you breathed heavily. Your heart pounding like crazy inside you but you slowly got off his lap and kneel down Infront of him. You can see the huge bulge between his thighs.

‘He was hard..’you thought.

Taiju stared down at you, resting himself in his officer chair waiting for you to unbuckle his pants.

“but, what if the others will see”you reasoned.

“and? You did that yourself so take the responsibility”

‘but I didn't do anything to make that dick of yours hard’you said in your mind, not wanting to say it to him. You sighed, bringing your hand on the lock of his pants and slowly unblocking his belt.

You pulled the zipper down as soon as you got rid of his belt, then next his boxers. His cock springed free. It almost slapped your face and your mouth opened freely. What the actual fuck.

You brought your hands to his hard member, then you move your head forward to lick it all over. You heard taiju cursed.

Proceeding to lick his length and slowly moving your hands up and down to his huge cock, you brought your mouth to his tip and stared up at him while your at it. Taiju stared back at you with lustful eyes, he loved the view beneath him.

His huge cock in your mouth and your hands moving up and down was driving him crazy. “f-fuck-”he grabbed your hair and thrusted his cock to your mouth fully making you groaned.

He started moving it up and down himself while you roll your eyes back, grabbing support in his thighs as he thrusted your mouth in his cock. You forcely move away, making him let go of your hair as he pants for air. Licking the side of your lips, you unbuttoned your white long sleeve polo to reveal your black lace type bra. You unclipped it and your breasr freely bounced.

Taiju was slightly surprise of what you did, you move even closer to him.Grabbing his cock, you positioned it between your breast and started massaging it firmly then brought your mouth to his tip to suck it.

You saw him grabbing support in the arm rest of his chair, throwing his head back as you suck him.

“nghh”he let out a moan.

You continued until he came on your mouth. You swallowed his seeds clean, licking your lips and let go of his cock while he was heavily panting.

Taiju was still in the midst of panting his breath when you quickly removed your skirt and panties down and crawled up to his lap, positioning your entrance to his cock. You grabbed it with one of your hands and rubbed it to your wet folds gently.

Taiju was surprised but he didn't complain, instead he smirked as he watched you enter his member in your wet pussy and started thrusting up and down above him.

“ahh nghh ahh ohh fuckkkk”you moaned, taiju was busy sucking your sensitive nipples while folding the other then he proceed to your collar bone, up to your neck and your face.

He didn't forget to leave marks in your neck and chest.

“Taijuu oh my god”you gripped his hair tightly, hearing his soft moans in your neck it made your pussy tingle.

What even drives you more insane when he kissed your lips and brought his free hands to your clit, rubbing it while you thrust up and down until you came into his length. Panting for air you look down at where both of your bodies meet.

Taiju raised your chin to look up to him. “You’re so beautiful”he said and kissed you mouth softly then you suddenly caught off guard when he stood up while both of your sex organs are still connected.

He carefully placed you to lean on his table to fuck you from behind as he grabbed your hips and started to thrust in and out. Your eyes rolled back, your nails dug in the table.

You hiss when he spanked your butt two times, you looked back to him and glared while he smirked at you and thrusted deeper yet faster.

Your breast insanely bounce at every thrust he do. “T-Taiju–”you moaned his name turning back to him when you heard voices outside his office. “t-they are –fuck–people.. outside”

He didn't respond, he continued to thrust in you while you are more worry about those people to come inside. “Tai-ahh!”you screamed when he put a strong force in his thrust before filling your insides with his seeds.

Your knees grew weak when you felt the warm liquid inside you. Taiju finally released you, slapping your butt and smirked.

You feel on the floor trembling while panting for air.

“round two in the house?”he grinned.