S. Shinichiro

Shinichiro Sano x FEM! Reader

Warnings: matured contents and making out
Word count:3.2k

a/n: am I being weird cause I miss dead people on tr rn?:(( but, but, here ya go for everyone who requested shinichiro!><

“hey, do you need something?”

You turned around just to see a tall guy with black hair, wearing a white shirt, full of stains.You were wondering around the bike shop looking for an oil gear for your brothers bike.

By the looks of his shirt, he seems someone who'm works at the shop.

“hey”you greeted back.

“I’m sure this shop has what you're looking for”the man said.

What caught your attention is how obsidian his eyes were.It was like a void that was ready to swallow you anytime.

“oh I'm looking for an oil gear”

The guy thought for a bit.“I’m pretty sure we don't have that as an option here.I sell and repair motorcycles you know”

‘fuck..’ “oh uhmm.. pardon”

“well, maybe I can make an exception for someone as pretty as you”he smiled.

You scoff. “ah.. do you know any shops that sells oil gear?”

He let out a chuckle. Somehow it made your heart skipped a beat. ‘what the fuck?’

“You’re awfully feisty, aren't you?”

“uh.. not really? Well if you don't want to answer my question, I can get someone to answer it for me”

He raised both of his hands. “alright, alright.Calm down, I'm just teasing you.If you're looking for an oil gear, there should be a store down the street on the left.I can tell you how to get there if you'd like”

You nodded. Taking note of the direction. “Hmm thanks, I think I can get there by myself.. thanks for the offer”

“No probably, sweetheart.Have a good one”

You nods slowly before leaving the shop and walked down the road.Still thinking why the fuck your heart skipped a beat to that guy. ‘the hell was that…’

FEW DAYS PASSED
AT THE GROCERY STORE
MORNING TIME

At the grocery store, shinichiro was stocking his cart with some goods from the shelves when he heard the door of the shop opened because of the mini bell above the door.

He tried not to stare at you but he can't help himself.He watched as you grabbed a cart and started filling all of it with vegetables, fruits, and many more.Making sure you get the freshly ones.

You continued shopping until you reach the junk food area.You scanned your eyes to your favorite junk food, yet to your luck the chips was at the tallest part of the shelve. You bend your shelf up to reach the certain food but your height seems not to cooperate with you.

You sigh. “man.. I'm so small.. ”

On the other hand, shinichiro  looked over and saw you struggling to reach the chips.Without thinking, he walked over to you, he bend his shelf up, and grabbed the bag of chips from the top shelf. “Here you go”

“oh thank you… ”you shifted your gaze to the person. “its you.. ”

Shinichiro approach you again, his smile was growing.He tried to think of something clever to say. “Hey there, I couldn't help but notice you earlier.You seemed to be having a trouble reaching the chips. ”