over due

Zarabia pov

I'm so nervous right now telling Blake good bye he reached for a hug I gladly accepted and he rushed off too the bathroom I think I didn't something wrong.

Blake pov

I'm in this Damon bathroom trying to get my erection to come down nothing is working I don't want Zarabia too think that she done something wrong" fuck it'" I said aloud grabbing the towel off the rack coveting my erection I walked out the bathroom only too be faced with a confused looming Zarabia" I'm i- i- I'm so sorry I didn't mean to make you run off like that if I over steppes boundaries I'm sorry I shouldn't have hugged you I should have kept it professional" she finished with her head down

"Zarabia that's not the problem the hug was totally ok my friend just got excited that's all" I said with a smirk then she loomed at the towel then me I'm sure she was blushing
"Oooh mmk "omg I must look like a total idiot my words cam out as a moan I wish I just erase that "I'll get going Mr blake" I just rushed out
"Zarabia wait ill take you home I'll have my driver to bring your car"
"Ok" she said smiling "follow me I said leading the way.
Getting in to his all black SUV
I admired the car it's my favorite it was so nice.
"Very nice car it so big and spacious"I complimented
"Thanks I like my stuff spacious never know if I might use the back seat or not" as soon as he said those words I thought about how sex with him would be I dreamed of if numerous of times but there's nothing like actually finding out for your self. "What you thinking so hard on over there" I blushed and put my head down "nothing you would wanna hear about"I said shyly and looked out his car window as we passed beautiful houses I heard him let out a deep panty drooping chuckle I looked over just as he started to speak "something tells me I already know zarabia"winking at he continued to drive as my heart beat out of my chest I was so nervous I didn't even realize he was reaching hos hand up my skirt I looked at him as he went higher and higher till he finally reached my pearl sliding my panties to the side he circled my clot so slowly it felt so good the pressure was too much I grabbed his hand mmm- Mr blakeee oooh tt-that feels so good my mouth was stuck in a O form but I needed to feel them inside of me as if he was reading my mind he placed a finger at my entrance just before he could enter "we here" he announced coming down from my orgasmic high I noticed we were indeed in front of my house but I was so upset I wanted him "thank you blake" I replied fixing my clothes he smirked and kissed my forehead see you at work Zarabia. "Ok" I replied getting out of the truck making my way into the house I stopped and turned around he was looking at me while licking the taste of me off his fingers he shot me a wink and pulled off.
Wow I thought as I entered the house only to see take he lloked up at me. I rushed to my room I can't stand to see him sometimes it's hard avoiding him in my own house I just want to know why he did that to me. I pushed those thoughts out my head setting my playlist up on my phone for my shower I pressed play stepping in to the shower singing along to think don't tell nobody.

On my last song I was steeping out of the shower when my music got low notifying me someone had Texted me grabbing my towel and drying off my body I looked at my text messages

Unknown: you taste incredibly good ;) -blake