1-10

Feng Jue of Ancient and Modern

Chapter 1: business reception

In a moving stretch limousine, in addition to the driver, there is only one man and one woman. The man is dressed in an elegant suit and has a flat tie, with a tie clip set with a red gemstone on it, so that the dark lines on the tie are clearly visible. The man was sitting upright. He had a handsome face and an extraordinary bearing. At a glance, he knew that he had a very good background and upbringing.

And the woman next to him has long hair and ear bead pendants. A small face with melon seeds, delicate makeup, a pair of slender phoenix eyes, the ends of the eyes are slightly raised, and when they are opened and closed, they are restrained. Down is the high nose bridge and the moderately sized lips. A swipe of light powder will not take away the luster of the original red lips.

She is wearing a white knee-length evening dress, the collar stands like an old cheongsam, the fashionable placket is matched with classical buttons, and the lines are folded smoothly to the skirt. The dress is simple and patterned, noble and generous. At the end of the skirt, she showed her fair and well-proportioned calves, and a pair of generous and elegant high-heeled sandals on her feet showed a delicate instep and rounded fingers. The woman sits lazily, with a bookish splendor, but it makes people feel noble and dignified, and there is a trace of domineering passing through it. On the wrist of the lower abdomen, wearing a jade bracelet with a white and moist color, the skin is more fair and delicate, and the fingers are slender.

Even if you don't see it completely, you can feel the beauty and tallness of a woman's figure. This is a woman with both classical connotations and a strong and domineering power.

"This evening, I went to the hotel in the same car with Mr. Ye. I'm afraid there will be another headline news tomorrow. Mr. Ye doesn't think about the reputation of your artists?" The woman's calm voice It sounded in the car, and the voice line was lazy and a little magnetic. The voice that should be gorgeous and **** came from the woman's mouth, but it was extremely cold and noble.

Ye Yao glanced at the woman and said helplessly: "You don't have enough headlines? Thanks to you, the company doesn't need to advertise now, and everyone knows it." He was also very helpless. All right? Every time you are with the woman in front of you, you will be in the same frame, and the next day will be the headline. It made him, the president of a media company, become an internet celebrity, more famous than a third-tier star.

"What can I do, I'm obviously such a low-key person, but I take a small shot every two days and a big shot every three days. I don't know if those reporters have detectors on them." The woman Leaning on his head with one hand, he spoke gracefully.

Ye Yao looked at the building outside the window and estimated how far he was to his destination. But he said meaningfully: "What you want to hide, no matter how powerful a reporter is, can't they still dig it out? Not even the slightest rumor will come out."

The corners of the woman's lips pursed slightly, and a brilliance flashed in her eyes.

The car turned into an entrance, the lights brightened, and then stopped steadily at a door, and the doorman immediately stepped forward to open the door. Ye Yao got out of the car first, turned around and stretched out his hand into the car. After waiting for a while, the woman put her hand on his hand and went out of the car door.

Standing up straight, showing the tall figure of a woman. He was already tall, and with a pair of high heels nearly ten centimeters high, standing next to Ye Yao, he was only a little lower than him.