Chapter-4: New friend, Name and Evolution.

'Argent POV '

After sensing that presence I started to head towards that presence. But when I arived there I can see a panicked dragon. I think I should ask Great Sage-San that who is he.

>>Sage-san, do you know who is he<<

<<Master, he is the fourth TRUE dragon known as Storm dragon veldora.>>

"Hey, do you know a place to hide? Please tell me if you know I will do anything."Veldora said Ina panicked voice

Wait why is asking for a place to hide? Is there even a thing in this world that can me a TRUE dragon scared. But I think I should help him it will be beneficial for me.

>>Well, Sage-san do you have any suggestions.<<

<<Master should use Unique skill gluttony>>

"Ok I'll help you but I want a favor" Argent said.

"Ok I'll do anything just help me quickly!!" Veldora said.

" devour it [Gluttony]." Just as I activated the skill a dark mist started to cover veldora in a few minutes it devoured veldora completely.

<<Master, veldora is stored inside [stomach] what will you do now>>

>>let's wait and watch what was the thing that scared a TRUE dragon<<

After few minutes later

It has been few minutes since and I'm watching two dragons approaching me.

>>Sage-san, are they also TRUE dragon.<<

<<Yes Master they are white ice empress Velzard and Scorching empress Velgrynd.>>

" Hey you! Did you see our little brother veldora he is a dragon?" The dragon asked After Transforming into a beautiful woman with snow white hair and Blue eyed. She must be Velzard.

"Also, who are you!!" The second woman asked she has azure Blue hair tied in buns and she has golden eyes. She must be Velgrynd.

'So, they are the reason of veldora being scared. Really all woman are scary'

<<Ahm-Ahm>>

>>N-No, Sage-san I was not talking about you.<<

'Ah she is angry now I'm really stupid'

"No I didn't see any dragon there and for your second question I'm Primordial Silver, Argent. One of the eight primordial demons" I didn't told them about veldora.

"Argent, Huh. Fine I'll will remember you" velzard said.

"Me too" Velgrynd said

"That would be my pleasure." I said in a sarcasm and uninterested tone. They gave me a glare and left.

>> Sage-san san can I enter into [stomach]<<

<<Yes>>

>>then Let me enter<<

As soon I entered I saw veldora sitting there with a relieved expression.

" Allow me to introduce myself properly I'm storm dragon veldora one of the TRUE dragons in existence kuhahahaa." He said.

'What type of introduction is this and why is he laughing like that is he mentally ill or something.'

"Nice to meet you Storm dragon Veldora I'm one of the primordial demon Silver primordial Argent and will you tell me why your sisters were chasing you" he seems rather nervous and scared about his sisters I guess he have a PTSD about it.

"About that." Then he started telring his story.

In short terms his sisters wre trying to get him a Unique skill for some reason he can't obtain one So he got frustrated and to relieve his frustration he destroyed a village.

After that his sisters were got angry and beated him to pulp and to save his life he started flying towards a random direction and guess what happen he asked me for help.

"Thankyou Argent and for your favor tell me what do you want" veldora asked.

"Will you become my friend" I said.

" friends you say that would be acceptable and in the name of friendship I'll give you a name and you will gave me a family name too."
He said

"What about Tempest it means raging Storm."

"Tempest its a good name so from now on I'm veldora Tempest and your name will be Rimuru Rimuru Tempest."he said.

Just as he named Rimuru he started to glowing

{Required conditions are met. Now, individual primordial silver, Argent, can evolve into demon peer}

{Commencing evolution... Physical strength greatly increased. Magical energy greatly increased... Acquiring new intrinsic skill... Successful. New intrinsic skill: Ultra-speed regeneration acquired... Reacquiring all previous skills... Successful. All previous skills reacquired. All previous resistances reacquiring... Successful. All previous resistances reacquired. Acquiring physical attack nullification. Holy-demonic attack resistance. Thermal fluctuation nullification acquired... Soul regeneration has evolved into ultra- speed soul regeneration... Extra skill: Attack prediction acquired... That concludes all.}

_________________________________

I don't know what I write and I don't care.

next chapter will be on rimuru's stats After evolution.

SAYONARA