Chapter 5

We are in the car, Nkosi has this thing where he likes holding my hand and placing it on his lap or placing his hand on my thigh while he's driving, this time he had it on my my thigh and kept sliding his hand up.

Me: Boyabenyathi.

Him: MaBhengu.

Me: Yeka lento uyenzayo.

Him: Ini?

Me: Nkosi.
He's hand goes under my dress.

Him: You're addictive Sthandwa Sam and it doesn't help when you wear short dresses.

Without even noticing his hand has already found its way into my underwear.

Him: Yazi I could stop the car siy' emuva. It's not like they're waiting for us to start.

Me: Pervert

I remove his hand and he laughs. We continue driving to Greatest Love by Kayflow and Nkosi sings along, you wouldn't guess it but he has an amazing voice.
-
-
We arrive at Thembinkosi and Mbali's house and there are already a few cars parked on the driveway. They have a beautiful home in La Lucia, we parked and got out and the pervert spanked my butt.

Nkosi: That's mine.

Me: Mxm asambe
He chuckles and leads us to the door. We knocked and Thembinkosi made his way to open.

Thembinkosi: Makoti!

Me: Bhuti ninjani?

Thembinkosi: Siyaphila Koti, kunjani naku nina.

Me: Siyaphila Bhuti
We say while sharing a hug, he and Nkosi look exactly the same the only difference is that Thembinkosi is two shades lighter.

Nkosi: I'm here too you know
They chuckle and I leave them talking and doing what guys do. I continue walking into the house and see my twin coming my way

Mbali: Mzalaaaaa!!
I giggle at that, she and Thembinkosi are the louder ones whereas Nkosi and I are more down to earth and only crazy with each other.

Me: Mzala!!

Mbali: I missed you so much sisi wam.

Me: I missed you too sisi.

I really missed my girl so much.

Me: Where's my baby?

Mbali: Aahh she's with her granny, wena when are you giving my baby a cousin.

Me: Mxm yeka ukungibuza umbuzo ongasile.

We laugh and make our way to the kitchen where all the rest of the ladies are. I greet everyone and get comfortable, Mbali hands me an icetropez in a champagne glass. I volunteer to make the chakalaka and everyone helps out making different dishes.

We all talk about silly things and set up the table for the late lunch, the guys seemed to want to eat outside while we were going to sit inside so I dished up for Nkosi and took his plate to him, the other ladies seemed to be doing the same.

Him: Ngiyabonga Sthandwa Sam

He placed a kiss on my cheek and placed another on my lips while squeezing my butt. His lips were juicy and cold and tasted bitter, it was most probably the Heineken he was drinking. I went back to the house and the ladies and I sat by the dining table.
.
.
.
.
.