"any questions?" "no sir thank you" I said while smiling as I raised my chin from his arm and it took me few minutes to process on what just happened, I turned back to him with flushed cheeks and quickly got up from my seat making it screech loud as fuck on the floor and did a 90° bow. "I'M SORRY MR CHOI!!!"

Seungcheol pov

I was actually impressed, she is a fast learner *chuckles* I told her to come near to see me explaining but I stopped mid way as I felt a weight on my left hand, as I looked down I saw her laying her chin on my arm, I was shocked and got tensed up but after a few minutes and seeing her not moving away I just realesed a deep breath and relaxed myself before continuing the explanation.

"any questions?" I asked looking down at her "no sir thank you" she replied back while smiling as she raised her chin from my arm, I hissed as my arm went numb but didn't say anything I was closing the files getting ready to leave but the suddenly I heard a loud screech from a chair beside me, I flinched as I looked at yn and saw her quickly bowing a 90° bow and said in a Loud voice "I'M SORRY MR CHOI!!!" "f-for what? Damn you scared the living shit out of me" I said as I held my chest to see how fast my heart was beating in shock. "F-FOR NOT RELIZEING WHAT I DID I'M SO SORRY" she said in the same loud voice and bowed 90° again.

"uh... I-it's okay-I-you didn't have to screem that loud" I said as I sighed in relief. "NO I MAKE A MISTAKE!!! I'M SO SO SORRY! PLEASE DONT TELL MY MOM OR ELSE SHE'LL-" yn stopped mid way of her sentence and didn't complete it I stared up at her confused signing her to finish it but she just blinked a few times and did a low bow and said in a slow voice this time, almost like a whisper but I managed to get it"I-I'm sorry Mr Choi, I hope it won't happen again" "yeah... It's okay" I stared at her flushed cheeks and chuckled at how adorable she looked, speaking of which, how old is this kid?

"yn if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" "I'm 19 sir" "yn sit down why are you standing?" "ooh.. Right sorry" she said as she sat down and moved few centimeters away from me. "well we have some more time yn, let's introduce ourselves, I need to know my student don't I?" "well yeah*giggles* my name is cha yn, I'm 19 years old, i have 4 best friends and their in the same college as me, I love animals, and I've got no siblings, like... At all haha.. That's all about me" "oh you're a pretty simple girl I see *softly chuckles* well have you ever dated?" I saw her choke on her saliva as she looked at me shocked.

Yn pov

"oh you're a pretty simple girl I see *softly chuckles* well have you ever dated?" I choked on my own saliva as I looked at him shocked. What the hell? Why would he-? Ugh "no sir" "you never dated!? You never had your first kiss or your first time yet?" "no sir I'm not interested in shits like that I want to focus on my studies but, I'm kinda struggling to do so,... Um... What do you mean first time..?" I saw him widen his eyes as if he saw a ghost I mean.. Did I saw something wrong? "you don't know what a first time is?" "no? What is it about? WAIT!" I looked at him with the same widened eye and said "are you talking about 'it'??" I saw him slowly nod and I looked away a bit flustered "well, no I haven't I want to keep it for my special one, I don't know why people like to do it with random ass people when they're not even special to them, that actually sounds like a whore to me..."

OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T! HELL NAH!... WAS I CURSING WHILE TALKING TO MY PROFESSOR!? OH FCKING HELL!!!!!! "I'm so so sorry.. I became I bit too casual didn't I!?" "aeeyyy it's okayy it's okayy, I cursed in front of you many times so we're even *smiles* I'm Choi seungcheol, I'm 25, I've got 2 siblings both are my brothers and they're younger to me haha" "ooh that's great, it must be good to have siblings *smiles softly* soo let me ask you the same thing have you ever dated, or done 'it' before?* I said as I smirked a little bit

" well first, no having siblings sucks, two, uh, yes I've dated, and three, well, let's just say I got forced" "you got forced..?"shit I feel bad "well yeah I did but I can't share you the details" he said as he chuckled awkwardly. After the conversation he looked at the time and gasped "oh shi- it's 10:45pm um well yn good lesson today, we'll do a different subject tomorrow, uh give me your number" "huh? Why should i-" "so I can text you about timings" "but didn't you say at 7pm we would start studying??" "what if I ain't free?" ooh he's got a point "uh sure here" I gave him my number and I heard a ting from my phone and saw a message from a unknown person,

Hi
It me seungcheol
Save my number

I looked at him and gave a thumbs up while giving him a smile and he returned it. "alright yn I'll get going now I'll call your mom to let her know that we're done, see you goodnight" "yes sir *smiles* you too goodnight" I said as I walked him out the door. After he left I opened a small light which was near the door and closed the kitchen lights and the living room lights, at least it's not gonna be pitch dark, I went back to my room, brushed my teeth, did my business and finally FINALLY I jumped on my bed passing out as soon as my head hit my pillow, my body relaxed under my blanket and i slept peacefully.

To be continued

I apologize.. Updates will be irregular I can guarantee you that as now I'm in my final term and I need to focus as my exams are in 2 months, but I'll try to update as soon as possible.
Happy belated birthday to uri Kim mingyu 🌸💕
Bybyee goodnight peace ✌🏻

 Happy belated birthday to uri Kim mingyu 🌸💕Bybyee goodnight peace ✌🏻