2

Seungcheols pov

"tutor? Mrs cha.. I don't think this is right, I tutor boys but not once have a tutored girls, I mean I have but only family members, I'm sorry but I must regect it" I say in my normal cold voice.

"Mr Choi. My daughter is going below the earth right now, and I need you to do this for me. I know your dad boy, he allowed me to call you, so now listen, tutor her and I'll give you a good amount of money. Her names yn"

Dad? Ugh! "alright send me the address and I'll be there in 20"

I hung up the phone after I said that, she can't be serious, me? Choi seungcheol? Tutoring a college student? When I'm a university professor? I can't with her, just because she knows my dad? Why am I even agreeing to this*sigh*. A 'ding' was heard and I looked at my phone the address was sent and I got ready to leave. I wore casual clothes as I want to be comfortable, I put on a white shirt and wore my glasses.

I went through my corner table drawers and put the box of cigarettes with the lighter in my trousers and left with my laptop bag

I went through my corner table drawers and put the box of cigarettes with the lighter in my trousers and left with my laptop bag. I reached the address and looked af the time. I've got 10 minutes left I thought, her house isn't that far from mines, I got into the elevator and pressed the button for the rooftop, as I exited the elevator the fresh air hits my nose and I exhaled sharply, I went to a particular spot and placed my bag on the ground, I pulled out a cigarette with the lighter and lighted it up. As I was in my own thoughts I saw a girl, she was standing on top of the wall? Her hair flowing through the air with rhythm. She took a step forward I widened my eyes as I realized what was happening. That particular incident flashing in my eyes. I threw my cigarette as I stood on it in a hurry to make the smoke go out. I ran towards the wall she was standing on and I pulled her harshly from her wrist as we both fell with a big thud on the ground, my eyes closed and my breathing became heavy as I held the girl. My one hand on her wrist and the other falling loosely on the ground.

I felt her hand on my chest as I looked at her still breathing hard soon enough realization hit me, I pushed and pinned her harshly towards the ground, now me on top of her my one hand securing myself and the other went on her neck squeezing it slightly knowing she can still breathe. I stared at her and spoke with my deep angered voice.

"what do you think you're doing? What would your family think? Your friends? Your boyfriend? your whatever think of you if you would do the reckless action? HUH!?" I saw her flinchas as screamed the last part with the smell of cigarettes coming from from my breath I knew it already, "what's it to you?" she asked.

"what's it to me? Nothing! But if the reason of doing this shit is valid and is actually making sense then it won't matter to me, BUT if the reason of suicide is 'I lost my boyfriend' 'my life's shit' ' I hate my life' 'I don't have friends' THEN DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT " I kept squeezing her neck harder the more I spoke but finally left roughly after I finished my sentence. I got up fixed my glasses and left the rooftop.

I heard her cough but didn't care, she deserves it, why would she end her life? I went to the students floor knowing I was late. I ringed the bell,
No answer
*ring*
No answer
*ring*
No answer
*ring*
No answer

"what the fuck? Is she doing this on purpose?" I started ringing the doorbell non stop when I felt my hand be roughly pulled away from the bell. I looked at the person ready to slap them but stopped when I saw the same girl at the rooftop.

"what the hell are you doing at my house!?" "it's your house" I asked with coldness visible in my voice "yes" she replied I roughly removed my hand from her weak grasp and said "get in, I'm the professor" she looked at me shocked but did as I told.

"just sit on the couch, I'll get dressed at come back" she said but my eyes couldn't help but catch something "before you go, what's with this note?"
I asked looking at her with a done face holding the note between 2 of my fingers, I saw as she turned around and saw me hold her note she ran towards me and snatched the note "it's nothing" I sighed knowing exactly what it was but said nothing as I sat on the couch, I saw her tearing up the note and throwing it in the trashcan, I felt relieved I saw her grabing the bag and was about to leave but I stopped her and said "come back within 5 minutes I don't want to waste my time, it's 8:15pm right now so we with study till 10:20pm okay?" she nodded and left.

After around 6-7 minutes she come back in her pajamas. What the fuck!? I thought... I saw her come and said "sir, come in my room all my books and things are there you will be comfortable" I nodded and got up but then quickly realized something. My bag? Where is my ba- I face-palmed my self and looked at yn "look I forgot my bag at the rooftop I will be back in few minutes DONT YOU DARE LOCK THE DOOR" I raised my finger up saying that I saw her nodding and I left.

I came back within 3 minutes as I opened the door and saw her sitting on the couch using her phone. I closed the door and called out her name "yn" she looked at me and stood up. "follow me sir" I followed her to her room and placed my laptop bag on her table. I grabbed a chair and sat as I signaled her to sit down, she did as told and I said.

"we will start with Maths today, and tomorrow with be physics, remove your math notebook and book and let's start" I say while removing my laptop and opening it not sparing a glance at her. She did as told and I heard her clear her throat to get my attention. I looked at her and she said "sir, tomorrows Saturday" I looked at her and said "so?" "so? Isn't it the weekend?" I stared at her and said "cha yn, does it look like I care? You will only get holidays on Sundays not more than that, as I know, you get home by 5pm, so we will start tutoring by 7pm, in that understood?" I saw her staring at me in disbelieve but nodded slowly. I nodded in satisfaction and opened the file of the topic we'll be studying, but before I could look at her and speak she asked, "sir? What's your name?" without sparing a glance I said "Choi seungcheol, now no more questions and let us start"

"we will do 2 lessons of Maths for now 7.1 and 7.2 if you do not understand anything feel free to ask me BUT not unnecessary questions, your hear me?" "yes sir".

Y/n pov

Tuitions everyday? UGH GOD DAMN IT! I started to pay attention to the topic algebra? I hate algebra *crying inside*

"solve these questions! I'll check them in 15 minutes" I stared at the paper. 20 questions ain't that bad.

~To Be Continued ~

Yeah I don't think this chapter was good either, but keep reading I'll try to make it better 😁 good night