𝟎𝟎𝟎

Rosewood, Pennsylvania 2009

Blair had her room on lockdown, with some Beyoncé blaring through the speakers. No one was allowed in without an invite, just in case it turned out to be Carter or Alison catching her and Jason DiLaurentis in a steamy makeout session. Those two would totally lose it.

Speaking of the devil, Blair's phone was blowing up with texts from Alison. At first, she tried to ignore them, too caught up in Jason's wandering hands. But after the seventh ding, she let out a sigh and reluctantly climbed off the boy, who let out a groan of disappointment.

Grabbing her phone from the nightstand, Blair read the messages.

can I borrow one of ur necklaces? For tn -A

hello?

I know ur home

I'm coming over and getting ready at urs. Be there in 5 -A

"Shit." Blair muttered, her voice dripping with panic. "Shit, shit, shit."

Jason turned to her, his eyes filled with concern. "What's wrong?"

Blair jumped up from the edge of her bed and quickly threw on her pink top and a black denim mini skirt. She then tossed Jason his shirt, urging him to get dressed. "Your sister will be here any minute, so put on some clothes!"

The boy's eyes widened. As much as Jason wanted to flaunt their relationship to his sister, he knew that both Ali and Blair would murder him if he did. So he complied with her request.

Blair glanced out of her window, searching for any sign of Ali. The DiLaurentis house was right next door to theirs, and coincidentally, the Hastings lived next to them too. Blair's window faced Jasons, which was another perk.

"Okay, climb out my window." Blair said, turning to look at him.

"What? No way." Jason protested.

The Dawson girl let out a sigh. "Oh, come on, you do it all the time. Now let's go!" She ushered him towards the window. Blair lived on the second floor, and every time Jason sneaked into her room, she would call him crazy for climbing the pipe all the way up. Luckily, those skills could finally be put to good use.

Before Blair closed the window, Jason leaned in and kissed her on the lips. The Dawson girl blushed bright red and pulled the glass down after him.

Suddenly, there was a knock on Blair's bedroom door. Someone tried to open it but couldn't because Blair had locked it earlier.

Blair let out a sigh and went to open the door. "Why was your door locked?" Alison questioned with a smirk. "Did you have a boy in here?"

"My brothers don't know how to knock." Blair quickly thought of a lie.

"Gross." Alison said as she made her way towards the jewelry boxes on Blair's bookshelf. She opened it and rummaged through the various sparkly diamonds until she found what she was looking for - a silver heart pendant necklace from Tiffany's. A smirk formed on her face and Ali put the necklace on herself.

Blair felt relief wash over her as she sat down on the edge of her bed. Unbeknownst to her, Alison's eyes wandered onto a red men's flannel that was lying next to Blair's feet. Jasons flannel.

Blair's room had a girlish touch to it. Baby pink walls, posters of Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn carefully placed on them, and fairy lights adorning the wall behind her bed. In the center of the room, she had a queen-sized bed fit for a princess. A massive makeup vanity, it was like a treasure trove of cosmetics, with all of her favorite products neatly arranged. Next to that was a bookshelf, with little to no actual books. It was stacked with Vogue magazines and a ton of different red nail polish shades.