𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

With her striking looks, Blair Dawson commands attention wherever she goes. Her chestnut locks cascade down her shoulders, framing her piercing hazel eyes that hold a hint of mystery.

But Blair is more than just a pretty face. Beneath her confident exterior lies a fierce loyalty and protectiveness towards her friends. Ever since her best friend went missing a year ago, Blair carries the weight of longing in her soul. As a key member of the varsity cheer team, Blair is no stranger to the the spotlight and the popularity that comes with it. She knows how to work it and make heads turn.

At just sixteen years old, Blair's got a lot on her plate. She's got an older brother, Carter who's always looking out for her, and a little brother names Aaron who keeps her on her toes. But behind closed doors, her parents' constant fights remain a secret. To cope with the chaos, Blair finds solace in the night, secretly lighting up a cigarette by her window, her own little escape from the madness.

Blair's got dreams and ambitions that reach for the stars, but she's also unapologetically girlish. She is the kind of girl that no boy wants to let go of, with a charm thats irresistible. Last year Blair used to have a secret relationship with Jason DiLaurentis, her best friend's older brother. But after Alison's tragic passing, their relationship went sour, and Jason left town, leaving Blair with a broken heart.

One thing's for sure, Blair doesn't hold back. She's got a voice that demands to be heard and a flirtatious nature that keeps everyone on their toes. She's got secrets, and most of them were known only to Alison. Always on top of the latest trends, Blair effortlessly rocks the fashion game, a testament to her family's long standing wealth.

Just like Alison, Blair has that certain something that makes boys swoon and girls envy.