Chapter 2: The Weekend Letter

It's finally Saturday!! The weekend where I can just stay in my room and do nothing all day all. No one can bully, laugh at me, or make mean comments at me in here. It's just me, myself, and I.

"Finally!!!," I said with a sign.

KNᎾᏟK!!! KNᎾᏟK!!!

I hear my mom knocking on the door, telling me to come here. As I walk down stairs, I see she's holding a little white letter in her hands.

"Sky, it's for you," Mom says.

I take the letter from my mom, look at it for a while, then run upstairs.

"Thanks Mom," I screamed

"No problem sweetie," she said back to me.

As I sit on my bed, I see it has no address. It only said "Skylar" is black sharpie. I was extremely surprised when it only said my name. I usually expected Geeky Skylar or something like freak, nerd, or geek. I opened it and saw that it had a sentence written on it.

ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴜs ɪɴ ᴄʜɪᴘᴏʟᴇ ᴀᴛ 4:30 ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ

-ʙʀᴀɴᴅᴏɴ, ᴊᴀᴋᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋɪᴀɴ

The moment I read that sentence, I knew that my life will either go to the better or to the worst.

I played it on mi bed, thinking what in the world to do. I was almost about throwing it out the window and forgetting that it never existed. Why I'm I so terrified about a little piece of paper?? Maybe because the bad boys of my school wants me of all people, to meet them at chipotle tomorrow at 4:30!!!

Nobody knows where they came from. They just appeared here, just lasted week. But they keep with quite a reputation. We don't know if it's true or not, but there's a rumor going around saying that they have been in jail, they do drugs, smoke weed, and etc.

To be completely honest, I really didn't care if the rumors were true or not. They didn't bullied me like the rest of the school did, so I tend to ignore them; as they did me.

But what i keep wondering is why would people like them want to meet up with me??

I only met them once in my life, which was yesterday. I crashed into Brandon and snapped at him for helping me. Jake was my partner and I ignored him after class. Then I yelled at Kian to get out my seat when he defended me. Basically, I turned them down after they've tried being friends with me.

I kept walking back and forth, thinking what should I do. Do I go or do I stay here?? The thought of it was overwhelming, so I just turned on a little bit of music to help me think straight.

Oky so here's what's going back down: three of the most popular bad boys in my school, wants to meet up with someone who has a reputation lower then a limbo stick on the ground. That completely doesn't sound like a horrible idea at all. This could be a prank that Richard and them planned just to get me back. Safe thing is not to go because if I do, I'll just u lower the reputation with me just standing right next to them.

The other of me was thinking, what if it wasn't a trick?? What if it was a regular meet up. What if they waiting at Chipotle right now. Eating their burritos and drinks. What if I just didn't go??

Being bullied by all three of them. What if the rumors were true?? They'll probably hit, pick, and humiliate me a thousand times worst then the whole school combine!!!!!

My final decision was to go with them tomorrow. I feel like I'll regret this decision later, but that's better then what's going to happen to me if I don't go. YIKES!!!!!!

"Oky, let me just try to enjoy my weekend, and try to stop thinking about the note," I say to myself.

So for the rest of the day, I stay in my room doing homework, reading, and listening to music; not thinking about the note at all. But the thought was still up there.

--------------------------------

hєч mч αmαzíng rєαdєrѕ!!! ѕrrч fσr nσt dσíng updαtєѕ ín αwhílє; í'vє вєєn rєαllч вuѕч. вut nσw, í'm gσíng tσ trч tσ wσrk ít mч вσσkѕ dαílч αnd trч tσ kєєp чσu αll updαtєd

í'm αlѕσ dσíng twσ nєw вσσkѕ cαllєd "tєєnαgє cíndєrєllα" αnd "thє вunnч díαríєѕ". í hσpє u αll σk ѕσ clímє thσѕє whєn í wrítє thє vєrч fírѕt chαptєr.

wєll thαt'ѕ αll fσr nσw. hσpє u єnjσч!!!! вчє!!!!! :)