Chapter 15

I woke up the next morning at 7am. A good time to get ready before the others wake up.

Felix was still sleeping. He looked so cute. I went to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. When I was brushing my hair I saw Felix leaning on the door frame.

"Good Morning," I said looking at him through the mirror.

He pushed himself off of the frame and walked up behind me placing his hands on my waist and his head on my shoulder.

I turned my head to face him and started to take his hands off of my waist while smiling.

"Felix. Just because of what happened yesterday doesn't mean that you will stat to do things like this. Honestly for me it was just a coincidence and you know what happened in my past relationship. And that wasn't the first time that it happened. I'm not sure if I'm ready yet," I explained to him. 

Felix understood and instead hugged me playfully from the back. 

We were just best friends. Nothing more.

I started to do my makeup while Felix went back to bed for a little longer. My makeup was perfect like always.

I picked out and outfit for the day. Just something common. Beige cargos and a black crop top with spaghetti straps.

I sat down on the bed with my phone and started to scroll on instagram. 

Suddenly, I got a call. It was JYP. 

I answered it.

On call

"Hello?" I started.
"Ah, Ari. I have something that I would like to discuss. About you," JYP said

"Ok. I'm listening."
"Well I know that at A2K I didn't get you to the end to become an idol but now after I saw your performance with the boys. I feel like you would be a perfect soloist."
"Really? You think so?"
"Of course! But."
"I knew that there would be a but..."

"Haha. There is nothing to worry about."
"Okay."
"Well. Uhm how do I say this. So you would still perform and make new things with StrayKids and choreograph for them and everything but you would also have your own separate career. Of course if it's fine with you."
"Yeah that sounds perfect. And if I must be honest. I have a few songs written and recorded with the melody and beat because I always really wanted to become and Kpop idol so I can send you them aswell."
"Yeah that sounds great! Now you guys should get ready for the day because you have another concert tonight at the same place and then you are travelling tomorrow."
"Okay. Well I guess we will do something about the songs when we are back in Seoul."
"Goodbye."
"Goodbye!"

End of call

Felix was laying on his tummy looking at me curiously. I grinned at him because of how happy I was.

"JYP asked me to be an idol." I told him.
"That's great! But what about the concerts and choreographies?" Felix asked slightly worried.
"I will still be doing that aswell. I will just have my own little thing aswell." I told him. 
"That's amazing!" He said hugging my tightly. I returned the hug.

Felix pulled away and got up to get ready while I cleaned up the room a little bit.

When Felix was ready, we went to the kitchen where the boys were already eating.

Me and Felix got us some food ready and ate aswell.

The boys started staring at me.

"What? Is there something wrong with my outfit?" I asked nervously.
"No. We wanted to give you something," Chan said.
"I'm scared," I said as Felix went to get something.

Felix came back holding a bucket hat and a face mask. I then realized that the bucket hat matched his.

"What's this for," I asked confused.
"Disguise. You are one of us now. And because of what happened this morning, you will need it," Felix said. He was still the only one to know about the idol thing.
"It's good that I have glasses aswell then," I stated.
"Wait, wait, wait. What happened this morning?" Han asked curiously and confused.
"Oh uhm. JYP gave me an offer to become an idol. A soloist. But don't worry I will still be working with you guys. So like Kai from EXO," I explained. 
"That's great! We are all happy for you," I.N said and they all hugged me. 
"Awww. Thanks," I said.

After breakfast I sent JYP the videos and the rest of the day was like yesterday. Getting ready for the concert, rehearsing, the actual concert but this time I didn't nearly faint. I think I was just overwhelmed yesterday.

The concert went well and then the fansign. Only the boys knew about me becoming a soloist. We didn't tell the fans. We wanted them to find out themselves.

At the end of the day, before we went to bed, we had to pack our bags. 

Obviously I took the longest so Felix just waited for me by laying on my bed. I think next time at the hotel we aren't going to stay with eachother as much as it seems a bit weird with the boys around.

Me and Felix finally snuggled up when I got a message. I reached over to get my phone and read it. 

JYP 
Hello I know that it is quite late but I wanted to tell you that the songs are amazing and we can make an album out of them. Just a warning I might add new parts in and change a few things.
Have a great time on tour, JYP

"Who is it?" Felix asked.
"Just JYP. He said that my songs are great but he will just maybe change a few things up," I told him.
"That's great but can we sleep now?" He whined in a whisper. 
"What kind of question is that? Of course!" I whispered back setting my phone aside and snuggling back in.                            

Author's Note:

I'm thinking to use the songs Easy and Smart by LESSERAFIM, Stuck in the Middle, Dream and Like That by BABYMONSTER, You & Me Jennie from BlackPink, Tally, Love to Hate me and Happiest Girl by Blackpink, Wannabe and Untouchable by ITZY and lastly Baddie by IVE. So just pretend like they were never their songs and that they are going to be songs for Ari's first album.

Thank you for reading! Love you all.