Chapter 3- You again

Start from the beginning

"Oh queridos padres, déjenlos ir temprano hoy." (Oh dear your parents let them go early today) she said calmly.

"Then why are you still here. You should be resting." I said a bit sad because Maria never takes any leaves my parents give her, she says that she doesn't need them or who will take care of the house or what she will do if she takes the leave.

"Oh honey you know me. Now get you butt in the car because Amelia can be I little impatient." Then we both laughed at that because it was true, Am can get impatient really fast.

"Ok adiós hasta luego María" (ok bye see you later Maria) then I hurried out on the house as fast as I could with this heels on. It's not that I am bad at walking in heels, because I do I bit on modeling too sometimes for shows like Victoria's Secret.

It's just that I don't like the feeling of them, it's uncomfortable.

When I got out my driver opened the door of the car for me and I got in after saying thanks to him.

When I sat down I saw that Amelia was not looking happy.

"What?" I asked her innocently.

"¿Qué quieres decir con que ya llegamos tarde?" (What do you mean we are already late" she said in a angry tone.

"Geez sorry mom" I said while rolling my eyes like always.

"Ok whatever I heard that somehow the paparazzi knows we are going to this gala" she said in a stressed voice.

"What! But how?" I asked really fast
"I don't know but at least there will be good food there" she said

"Yeah, I know right" she nodded

"Hey have you heard that the dangerous Italian mafia boss is also coming here" she said in a excited tone.

"Mmh ok" that's all I said. Because all of these dons are like literally so old and are creepy, except my padre. (Father)

"And I heard that he is really handsome" she continues blabbing like always.

But when she said handsome I remembered that guy who tried to hit on me in Italy.

Then I zoned out.

Out of nowhere I started hearing cameras and screams.

When we got out of the car I was bombed with questions.

"When will your movie release?"

"How are you feeling knowing that you're the world's most none woman at the moment?"

"Are you going to be Veronica in the movie Stars like us never die?"

"Do you really die in the movie Apocalyptic 1 or are you going to be in the second one as well?"

My guards were protecting me and Amelia as we were entering the gala .

After getting in I looked back and saw the paparazzi trying too enter the place while screaming and banging on the door.

I just rolled my eyes at that because know all the fucking attention was on us.

I just ignored everyone and looked for my family. Then i saw madre and padre looking at me.

I quickly went to them as Am saw her family and said bye to me.

"Madre, padre" I said happy to see them after so long.

"Ai mi hija hermosa como estas" (ai my beautiful daughter how are you) said papi.

"Estoy muy bien ¿Cómo están ustedes? " (I am doing just great how are you guys) I said while hugging them.