Round and round

NOTES: I strongly recommend you to listen Round and Round by Aerosmith as it was the main inspiration for this story.

1981

The thick smell of weed and the voice of Steven Tayler's was around two sixteen yer old boys, who were sitting on the bed against the wall with their heads up, enjoying every moment breathing cannabis.

At the Saul's place was like a temple. They had a calm area where no one bothered them like always-something-wanting from them teachers , their dumb classmates and carefully Steven's grandmother. Don't think anything bad about the grandma: he loved his temporary carer, as his kind-hearted nature loved everyone, but sometimes she just didn't give any space for the teenager and his needs.

As long as they were smoking it was kind of entertainment, which became a routine. The couple of friends could do nothing, listening to rock'n'roll and chatting about the stupidest things in this world that leaded to unstoppable giggles.

«Hey, Stevie. You know what?»

«What?»

«Nothing» Slash slowly grinned like a Cheshire cat and they started to laughing in front of each other faces, when in five minutes they were more calmed down, just the small vibrations were escaping from them. «Stevie, try again»

«What again?» Steven was highly curious, seeing his friend reached something out under the mattress.  As the blonde boy looked at them his eyes widened and the lips was across his face.

They had explored pornographic magazines before, laying on the floor, watching every detail and staying silently with a discomfort to pronounce something, in the best situations saying a short « wow»,«that's cool»,«oh».

Nevertheless Slash and Steven hadn't talked about their types of girls or what they liked. The most reason why was Steven who turned shy with a mention of sex or simply about girls — he could thank his grandmother for being forbidden and unwelcome to talk about these; and Slash who didn't want to make another boy awkward. Unpredictably, mainly their conversations were about music.

So now, when Slash seems to be much less high, that taboo question, which was hanging in the air and their thoughts for enough time, was spoken up.

«Admit it, Stevie, what's your type of girls» Saul whispered, but it felt like a bell in his ears, while his friend was showing him pages of some Playboy series.

If you believe in me like I believe in you
You wouldn't be tellin' me things that weren't exactly true
Now everything changes ain't nothin' the same
I'm gettin' the strangest feelin' I can't remember my name

«All girls are pretty.» Again he's adorable grin and small giggle, taking the magazine away from his way.

«Don't fucking play with me and say which ones are prettier.»

«Slash, stop it. I can't choose any of them, everybody is beautiful as hell» He didn't lie. Just didn't say all the truth.

In reality, Steven did like everyone's appearance, but when it came to curly hair, bronze skin, brown eyes and sculpted figure, he couldn't help but fall in wanders. Besides the inner side of people attracted him even more and only the one boy always paid a lot of attention to him, was kind and honest, supported him anytime and was the closest person he could ever have. Steven always knew that his friend would take care of him, not depending on the fact he was younger than the blonde boy. He was a protective figure in his eyes.

Telling truth, the couple of friend looked like the one blonde shiny ball was five and another one was twenty five, including how calm and rationally he would act in opposite to childish behaviour, which had a lack of responsibility and control over himself and surrounding.