"How did it gone...bad?"

"It's when the parents of the Princess discovered the real identity of Dean. And he was warned by the King and Queen not to visit the Princess ever again, and the Light Kingdom or war could happen. Dean couldn't understand it. When the Princess was transferred to the Mortal Realm, Dean started a Great War and many died including most of the parents of the now young Queen and Kings."

"Did they ever see each other again?"

"No, they still haven't. The Princess just recently came back to the Light Kingdom and her memories of him were erased. And the forest was sealed with a strong spell, the only one who could pass it, is the one who remembers a love that could transcend in different lifetimes."

"And the Princess is also rumored to be in love with a misfit, one of the star students of Elite Academy named Isaiah." Kaia added feeling fluttered at the rumor

"Misfit?" Lizzy asked out of curiosity.

"They are a class of people in the Light Kingdom who don't have powers like we do, but have the skill and bravery of a gangster. They use special weapons that they also invented. They live on an island off the coast of the Ethereal Kingdom, border between the Light Kingdom and the Dark kingdom." she explained to her

"Wow...could we visit it someday then?"

"Of course! The island is one of our biggest consumers. In fact Potion's Inc. has a one of a kind business relationship with the Misfit society, the one that leads and prevents chaos in the island. Their President has a very unique personality I must say..." Nicholas answered her and muttered by the end of his sentence and crossed his arms wondering why the personality of the President was like that.

They all then decided to sleep, because in the morning they'll continue finding the berry. The tent is divided into two, One for the boys to sleep in and another one for the girls.

While everybody was sleeping in their tents. Lizzy started sleep walking, she went out of their tent and Kaia felt her leaving so she followed her quietly. They were then passed on by a few meters off their campsite when Lizzy just stopped walking and started her fire and burned the ground. Kaia watched the fire grow more around Lizzy before her eyes could realize that the fire in her hands turned blue.

"Lizzy! What are you doing?! Get out of the fire!"

"Kaia! Help me! The fire is in my hands!"

"What do you mean the fire is in your hands?! Wait...you can now wield the fire..."

"I don't know what happened! Kaia! Help me!"

"Stay where you are! I'll help you!"

Kaia, took out the fire using her water elemental abilities from the creek that surrounds them. The commotion made Nicholas and Tristan wake up from their deep sleep, they hurriedly went to the scene and saw the fire being tamed by the great water vision of Kaia. They saw the large body of water flew from the air to the blue flames.

"Sometimes I forget how a powerful water holder Kaia is..." Tristan expressed in awe of the scene they are watching right now

Nicholas then frowned his eyebrows and just realized something that the witch told him, while Kaia, Tristan, and Mckenna were playing in the snow outside the cabin.

"I could see that the one you will marry is a powerful water holder." Nyx told him aside from Nicholas asking business predictions from her.

"Listen to me Lizzy. You must control the fire in your hands. Take a deep breath and calm down, this way the energy from your body will be at peace. Don't worry, I am here for you."