I sighed and looked at the screen, my mind wandered off since the rest of the fights weren't as interesting as the first one.

Midoriya seems to have so many problems in his life right now. He has as classmate the guy he had problems with, he's having a hard time adapting to his quirk, and he spends so much time in the hospital. This may sound selfish, but i'm glad i'm not in his place. Thoguh this only makes me want to help him, somehow.

It's strange, there's something that attracts me to him so much. It isn't just because he's cute, and it can't be love just yet. There's just, something else. I don't know how to describe it. I held onto the gem of my necklace. Ugh, Uncle Aike would've helped me figure out what I feel.

— Kaaaaaaaaanroooooooojiiiiiii.
I hummed and looked up to the face in front of me. Gah-! When did Uraraka get so close!?

— ah, you're awake! You weren't moving at all!
I giggled and put a hand in my cheek.
— sorry, I dozed off. It happens quite often. 
She smiled and rubbed it off.
— it's ok! You just seemed so worried and you held thightly onto your neckace there- I was a little worried.
Before I could talk, Mina did.

— she always did this when we were in middle school! She barely talked to Kirishima, so she was deep in thought often! Though I dunno what the necklace's about. — she looked at me and smirked. — eeeeeeh, is it from a special boyyyy?
I snorted.
— not exactly. It's from my uncle. — I showed the gem to them. — he used to use it all the time, and he gave it to me! The blue color of the gem reminds me of him.
— hm? But it's not blue, it's grey. —
Uraraka pointed at the shining stone. I gasped and looked at it, and she was right. The blue color was grey now. I started to panic. This couldn't be good- It's a 200-year-old necklace!
— hey, i'm sure it's just the light! — Mina patted my back. — it'll be blue again soon!
— I guess so. — I sighed. — I really hope it does. —

The girls continued to chat while I stood silently with them. My eyes wandered off to Bakugo's back. He was still quiet. If my thoughts are right, he must know Midoriya, at least more than me. I walked behind him and patted his shoulder. He turned to look at me, huffing.

— heyyyy, so, uh, I didn't like our first meeting, so I'd like to start over. — I bowed a little, in respect. — My name is Akira Kanroji, nice to meet you. —
He tched and looked away.
Maybe I shouldn't have made this effort.
— Katsuki Bakugo. What the hell do you want?
I sighed, I gotta be straightforward, I guess.

— well, I was wondering if you'd seen something weird with Midoriya. — he tensed up. — he makes me feel something strange, I don't know what it is. I thought maybe you'd know something. —
He stood silent a few seconds.

...
— uh, sorry, I didn't wanna bother y-
— damn nerd didn't have a quirk.

huh?

— he didn't get a quirk at four. Or that's what he made me think. Now fuck off.
he walked away.

He didn't have a quirk?

What does that mean?

— Kanroji! — Kana called me a few metters away. — it's our turn, c'mon! —
Oh shit.
— ahah, i'm coming!
I walked to him and we both went to our respective positions.

— Alright, this case is special, since it will be 1 vs 1! —
All Might talked through the microphone. — the rules are the same thought. 
Then why did he say it was a special case.

—Ready? Start! —

I started to run through the building while following the little phone-like object's directions. It had the ubication of the bomb, so it wasn't hard to find.

𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕪 ⋆。°✩   a MHA OC story जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें