"Oh I don't know? probably because a building exploded to the ground and blocked the road ways? Oh wait... that's your workplace!" Sakura says sarcastically.

"Oh I think you're right!"

"You think!?"

"I was just asking!" Ms Kim rolls her eyes.

Sakura stopped as she noticed Yujin all quiet at the back. Talking about Ssera Broadcasts being completely destroyed must've made her worry more about Eunchae.

"Hey..."

"Hm?" Yunjin snaps out from her thoughts.

"She'll be okay" the older smiled in assurance. Ms. Kim brought herself to Yunjin in for a hug squeezing Sakura out the way.

The sweet moment cut off by a ringing phone that caught the three's attention. It was Kazuha calling.

Yunjin saw the screen and her mood instantly switched. No one was taking the phone. Sakura was driving. Yunjin obviously didn't show interest in taking it. There's no choice left but Ms. Kim. 

> Hello?

> Hello???

> Um Kaz-

> Chaewon you have to listen to me. Do not enter Ssera Broadcasts!

Ms. Kim concerned by the sudden command and panting voice from Kazuha, she puts it on speaker phone.

> Kazuha I don't understand what you mean...

> Just don't go! Wherever you are now, please turn back! Dad plante-

...

beep beep beep

"Wha-"

Yunjin hung up the phone call and didn't want to hear anymore from Kazuha. It was a moment of silence till the short haired place the phone facing down. They didn't know what to do.

"I lost my dad because of them... now she's stopping me from saving my sister too.."

The two fell silent. Sakura was uneasy. She felt like Kazuha had something important to say, a warning perhaps but she didn't want to invalidate Yunjin.

Ms. Kim had known Kazuha for years. She didn't know what to do. She refused to believe that her best friend would do that but she was not oblivious to notice Kazuha's suspicious actions ever since Yunjin came in to the company.

Both Sakura and Chaewon, the closest people to Kazuha felt betrayed. But it wasn't near to how Huh is feeling.

"There is nothing stopping us other than being in this car"

"Ms. Kim what do you mean?"

"No way!" Sakura exclaimed. " We're in the middle of the road!"

"And her sister is somewhere in the middle inside that building!"

Before the two could continue their argument, the backseat door unlocked. Yunjin got out. Ms. Kim followed and so did Sakura. They left leaving the phone spammed with Kazuha's messages on the front seat.

"We're leaving the car?" the oldest, still unsure.

"Yes"

"But what if the traffic moves?"

"Oh don't act like you can't buy another one" Ms. Kim sprints behind Yunjin and still, Sakura followed.

Kazuha (Third Person POV)

The three not answering left Kazuha in stress. How was she suppose to catch up. She doesn't know the time there is left but Kazuha vowed to take every risk to save them.

Nakamura notices an employee from her dad's company stop by. She saw this as her chance and once again took her gun out and threatened the man. Successfully,  she got the motorcycle and drove full speed onto to road.

Skillfully dodging her way pass the cars, the traffic was not a problem for her.

Yunjin (Third Person POV)

A large smoke is now seen. It must be coming from the broadcast building, the girls thought. They followed it. But as they get nearer, they could hear the cries of the people surrounding the building. Ambulance sirens were getting louder.

Sakura was slowing her speed, the sounds were getting to her. The girl felt her hands shaking until she couldn't continue. She watched as the two fade into the large crowd. Sakura couldn't follow anymore. All of the sudden her trauma crashed on her.

On the other hand, Yunjin and Ms. Kim has entered the building. They sneaked their way from the officers and successfully got in. Only Chaewon was the one who noticed Sakura missing.

"Yunjin... did Sakura pass in front of you?"

"No, wait where is she?"

"She was just behind me... "

"Maybe we lost her in the crowd?"

Yunjin was about to head out to check but Chaewon stopped her. "Find Eunchae, Yunjin. I'll look for her" the short haired let's go of her grip and goes back to the crowd.

Coughing from distance was heard. The rescuers pointed their flashlights to the fogged area. "Sakura! Sakuraa!" Chaewon yells. The rescuers ran to her and consulted. "Hi yes! sir I was looking for my friend I lost her and I'm really worried... her name is Sakura, she's about my height, dark hair and-"

Chaewon was cut off by a familiar voice she heard but it wasn't Sakura's. The men in full orange suits seemed to be blocking her.

"Sir please I own this building you have to let me in"

"Ma'am, this is a restricted area and it's for your safety too, please understand"

Kazuha.

Chaewon called for her. She didn't expect for Kazuha to be here and catch up. The japanese noticed her and pushed everyone out of the way. "Chaewon thank god! where are they?? why are you alone??"

"Kazuha please just stop this!"

"Chaewon there is no time left please! There is a bomb ticking inside of that building and Eunchae is not there, dad baited Yunjin so please tell me where are they!" Chaewon couldn't comprehend what Kazuha just said. The people were shocked. "Y-yunjin is inside the building a-and I can't find Sakura anywhere..." scared and worried, Chaewon couldn't think anymore.

"Stay here"

"Kazuha-"

"Yunjin is still inside there, Chaewon. I have to go..."

Teary eyed, Chaewon couldn't stop her. No one could.

pretty authornim is backkkk ~