+ The Trip +

After a long ride on the bus, they finally arrive at the forest, ready to begin their expedition. The forest is completely dark save for the little bit of moonlight that shines through the branches and leaves. The wind rustles through the leaves above, causing them to make a soft, soothing sound.

After everyone gets settled in, N and V came flying and crashing down onto the ground, and they seemed to be wearing some different clothing than what they typically wear. "Greetings Campers! 1...2.." N said to the other worker drones, expecting some response, but instead he and V just got a look of fear from them.

Uzi's expression quickly dropped upon the arrival of N and V, but instead of being scared, she just seemed to be a bit annoyed. She crosses her arms and gives them a "death stare" as she says in a sarcastic tone, "Oh great! N decided to bring someone else that just as annoying to go on a trip that I didn't want to go on in the first place! Yay."

V hears what Uzi says, and she gives her a glare. She walked up to her, and turned her metallic hand into blades, and scratched one of them across Uzi's visor. "Shut it purple freak, he said that you were okay with me coming, so I came."

Uzi feels the blades on her visor, and she immediately responds by punching V square in the face with her tail as she says in a harsh voice, "Don't you dare call me a freak ever again, you worthless piece of scrap metal!" Uzi then begins to charge up her railgun as she puts her other hand on it, ready to fire at V. "I'll teach you to mess with me.... Maybe this will put you in your place!"

Before they could've start fighting, N came in between them, and pushed them slightly away from each other. "Hey, guys..calm down! No fighting, alright? Let's just calm down.." N said. V then scoffed at what N said, and she just walks away from him and Uzi.

Uzi's eye twitches when N interferes with them. She turns off her railgun and says with slight annoyance, "Seriously, N!? We were gonna have a pretty good fight here! This was between me and scrap metal! We were just getting started! Don't tell me you're taking her side!?" She puts her hands on her hips, waiting for a response.

"I'm not taking anyone's side, I promise! I just don't want my two friends fighting, that's all." N then sighed, and he took a quick look at everyone else. "Look, I can give you some space if you want. And I'll tell V to not mess with you anymore." He said softly, and then he rubbed Uzi's shoulder a bit to an attempt to calm her down.

Uzi feels N's hand on her shoulder. She looks at N with mixed feelings, and then looks down. She sighs, and says with a softer voice, "Fine... I'll give you a chance. But V better not do anything stupid or I'll put a hole in her, got it?" She still holds onto her railgun, and N can tell that if V tries something, Uzi won't hesitate to use it.

"Alright." N chuckled lightly, and then he patted Uzi's head, and smiled at her despite her looking down, before walking back over to the other worker drones, and instructing them on what to do, but they didn't listen and they suddenly went up to him and V to talk them and even touch them like they were toys or something. V looks annoyed by this, and N just seemed confused.

Uzi watches in horror as the other worker drones treat N and V like toys, treating them like objects rather than living beings. She sees how V is annoyed by this, and for once, she sympathizes with V's frustration. Uzi sighs deeply and puts her railgun away, deciding to approach N and the rest of her classmates in an attempt to remedy the situation with her classmates. She says calmly and without a hint of aggression, "Come on, guys, leave them alone. They aren't things for you to mess around with. It's disrespectful."

Most of the drones stopped, but not all of them though, which was alright with N since he was that much crowded with them anymore. He looks up and over at Uzi, and mouths: "Thanks" to her, and then she smiled at her.