Chapter 12: NAKAMURA P1

Start from the beginning

 ''Then turn this car around.'' Ayame said, his voice loud and rude.

 The man glared back for a few minutes, tracing his eyes back on the road. ''HELLO?'' Ayame said, pushing on the handles of the car, but the door wouldn't open.

 ''Listen, this is for the better...'' The man said, his voice quickly became loud and rough, booming through the car like a bullet.

 ''What is wrong with you!?'' Ayame yelled, taking her seatbelt off and pushing her head through the front seat. 

The man took his hand pushing her back, turning his neck back to look at her. He revealed his long fangs as spit flew from his mouth like an angry tiger. 

Ayame began to shake, fear inching its way from her chest throughout her body. ''Where are you taking me...'' Ayame said, as the man hit an unfamiliar turn away from his GPS.

 ''WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!'' Ayame screamed as tears flew from her eyes down her cheeks. The man became quiet, and he seemed to no longer want to answer any questions. 

Ayame opened her phone as the man turned around, grabbing it from her hand forcefully. Ayame looked at him in shock, moving away from him before he could take it.

 ''DO YOU WANT TO DIE?'' He screamed, as blood from his fangs flew at her face. Ayame could not speak due to the fear she felt, she couldn't move. 

The man reached once again for the phone, stopping besides a deserted hotel on the side of the road. He quickly opened the door for the side Ayame was on. Ayame grabbed her bag of clothing and gripped tightly onto her phone as the man rushed into the car grabbing her shirt. The man pulled her with incredible force, but Ayame could withstand it. Ayame kicked the man at his face and stomach, hard enough to launch him forward. The man stumbled onto the ground as cars drove past. Ayame quickly grabbed the handle, shutting the door. The man quickly rushed up, fully enraged. 

''OPEN THE DOOR NOW.'' He screamed as he reached for the front door.

 Ayame couldn't stop shaking, but she took her first instinct and pushed the lock button on the car. Ayame quickly moved to the front of the car, sitting in the driver's seat. Ayame put the car into drive and put her foot on the gas. The car sped off, but out of control. Ayame put her hand on the wheel, turning the wheel so the car could gain control. Ayame turned her head for a hot moment, twisting her neck back to see where the man was. He was following behind the car. Ayame pushed her foot down slight, making the car launch forward a bit faster. As the time went by, the next time she looked back, the man was gone. The GPS was still on, so Ayame grabbed the phone, tapping in Fukui Island. The car was almost out of gas and the sun was about to set. Tiredness filled her eyes as her arms became weak from holding the wheel for so long. Ayame was still scared and traumatized from the event that just occurred, but she can't do anything about it but to feel unlucky. 

Kaede awoken, the room she sat tied to a chair in was pitch black. 

''AYAME?'' Kaede yelled, as soon as she opened her tired eyes.

 Kaede was filled with drowsiness and dizziness. 

''SOMEONE PLEASE...'' Kaede yelled, nearly screaming.

 Kaede's heart began to race as fast as a lion running.

 ''HELP!'' Kaede screamed. 

She couldn't move her hands or feet due to them being tied around a hard wooden chair. After a few seconds, footsteps could be heard moving close to her, the only thing she could do is scream.

 ''Shut up.'' A man's voice said, booming through a pitch-black room, right into Kaede's earlobes. ''WHO ARE YOU...'' Kaede yelled. 

The voice finally clicked a button in her brain, a voice familiar rang into her ears.