Stupid Thoughts, Stupid Hands (MS)

Damian let out a soft breath, taking his 'x' answer—negative one—and putting it in place of the x in the equation he was given. 2x + 5y - 3z = -10 became 2(-1) + 5y - 3z = -10. Then Damian took the other answer he found for 'z'—negative four—and put it in place of that. Making the equation 2(-1) + 5y - 3(-4) = -10 so he could find his 'y.'

After he used his knowledge from a year ago from Algebra 1, he found his 'y' answer: negative four.

Damian gave himself a small smile, the validation of completing his newly learned math so quickly flooding over him. But the feeling left soon after it came, because he had to do the other Algebra 2 problems he had for homework.

Damian sighed, writing down the next given equation. He didn't really feel like doing math that day. He really wanted to do something else. Hanging out with his friends for instance. Or maybe camping outside with Mr. Green. Or even watching Anya and her crazy antics during class.

Damian felt his face warm, the thought of Anya making his face almost as pink as her hair.

Damian has, more or less, accepted these useless feelings he has for the pinkette. He has been in love with her for eight years, but he only actually acknowledged that fact two years ago. And in these two years, has he confessed his feelings? Funny question! Absolutely not.

He was barely able to accept these feelings in the first place. The only reason anyone but himself knew about it was because Ewen and Emile were good at reading him and his emotions. How on earth would he ever be able to tell Anya Forger?

The beautiful, amazing, brave, strong, fantastic girl named Anya Forger.

Damian blushed even more, his head falling onto the library table where he was studying. She was so perfect. How could someone be that spectacular and a commoner? He had no idea. But somehow Anya pulled it off.

Damian felt an awkward smile sneak upon his lips, «She wouldn't be a commoner if we got married...»

Damian held back his embarrassed giggle. He didn't know why he had these thoughts—it made him feel like a girl—but he did. He did all of those cheesy, typical things. He would write her name as 'Anya Desmond'—and, although he would never admit it, 'Damian Forger' was also scribbled down a few times.

He would lay in his bed at night, a stupid grin on his face as he daydreamed about the two of them going on a date. It was usually an ice cream date since he knew Anya loved anything peanut-flavored (especially ice cream.) They would smile, and they would laugh. Anya would tell him something stupid, and he would make fun of her in an attempt not to chuckle. They would usually hold hands, but sometimes if he was especially caught up in the dream, they would hug—one time they had even kissed, but it made Damian so red he felt light-headed.

Damian wrapped his arms over his head, trying to hide his blooming face. He felt like he was in a cheesy teen girl film.

And he wasn't the hot boy all the girls were fawning over.

He was the fawning girl.

And soon to be fainting girl if he thought about Anya anymore.

"Ugh..." Damian grumbled, lifting up his head to continue his homework—which seemed like an impossible task. All he wanted to do was daydream about that special pinkette.

Well, once he raised his head, he realized he didn't have to just daydream anymore, because there his special pinkette was, standing next to Becky with a shocked expression on her face.

"A-Anya!!" He exclaimed, almost falling over in his chair.

Anya still had the same shocked face. Her mouth was open, and her eyebrows were furrowed into a confused appearance. Her face was also unbelievably pink—almost as pink as his!—and she, again, looked shocked beyond belief.