Surprise| BSM

Niall: 28 

Y/N: 25

summary: you decided to surprise your brother while he is in LA for work. You haven't seen him in months and you went to surprise and stay with him for two weeks. 

Y/N POV

"Okay, you got everything?" my mother asked me as I got my last suitcase 

"Yes mum I got everything" I told her as I looked at her 

"Okay I'm just making sure because I know you, you will forgot some stuff" she said 

"I promise mum I have everything" I told her 

"Good and Niall doesn't know right?" she asked

"Nope and don't you tell him because I know you will spill" I told her 

I know mum this thing is excited for her. I haven't seen Niall in months because he is either always in LA or London working. Last time he came home it was when he was on tour and that was months ago. I decided to book a flight with my own money to travel to LA to visit and stay with him for 2 weeks. 

"Don't worry I won't. Make sure you have fun and travel safe. Also, call me when you landed" she said and I nodded

I gave mum one last hug before heading to the Uber. Mum couldn't drop me off at the airport today so I have to take the Uber. The driver helped with my suitcase and put it in the trunk. Niall texted me this morning because we text each other good morning even though we are different time zones but I didn't text him this morning so this means he must be really worried. I know if I text him I would spill the beans. 

I just got to the airport and I went through security and baggage claim. I hate going through securities during airport but we have to do it. I got to our gate and a few minutes later our plane was boarding. Once I got onto the plane and found my seat. I got settled and took a picture outside of the plane. I took my headphones out of my purse and put it on my ears. I grabbed my phone and hit shuffle play on my playlist. I smiled when Niall's song Flicker came on which is one of my favourite songs. 

-!-

I woke up when the plane landed. I grabbed my bag and got off the plane. I went to find my other bags and Niall's bodyguard Mark came to pick me up. 

"How's your flight?" Mark asked me as he put my bags in the trunk 

"It was good. I slept for the whole flight" I told him and he chuckled as we got into his car

"I'm guessing you didn't get any sleep last night?" Mark asked me

"Nope because I was so excited for today. Niall, doesn't know right?" I asked him