He understood and asked me if I wanted to take some time off but I declined. I need money. And when I do my little bit of work, I don't think about how the only man I've ever loved never loved me back.

After my Bailey Sarian YouTube video ended, I started another one and rolled over so I could have a headache on both sides. When I'm sad I watch true crime.

I heard some peppy voices downstairs and groaned. I knew my best friends wouldn't let me wallow in self-pity.

I heard Sofia's ringtone and just let it ring out. I'm seriously not in the mood. About ten seconds later, T's started playing. Then Sam's. Even Azalea's and I never talk to her unless it's in our group chat.

Five sets of footsteps could be heard banging on the stairs, and I heard our close friend Lorelei's voice. If they call Lorelei, it's bad. "Wake the fuck up, bitch, we know you're in there."

I groaned. "Go away."

They didn't. They just opened the door and all five girls walked in. Sofia crawled into bed with me, hugging me, while the others just sat on top of the covers. They looked around and wrinkled their noses.

Yes, my room got bad again. I don't want to talk about it.

"Babe, you have to do something. It's been five days," Sofia said, trying to coax me out of bed. Again.

Wait. Five days? Wow, I've lost all concept of time.

"And?" I asked, pausing my video.

"You need to shower, first off," Loralei said, the only one with the balls to tell me this stuff. "You smell like literal death. You have to do something other than cry about Cole. He's an asshole who never deserved you. Now you have a fresh start; we're going out."

"No." I pulled my covers over my head and pulled a pillow on top for good measure. "I'm not going out. I'm staying here and waiting for my pizza."

"Yeah, your mom canceled the pizza," said Sam. "She agrees that you need to go out."

Thanks, Mami.

"Let's go," T said, walking into my closet. "We're going to a country bar. You need to let go and I need some fun before you throw yourself into work again."

"She can work from home," Azalea said, confused.

Thea shrugged. "And I'm bored. Up, Addy."

Sofia pulled my covers back and the pillow off my head. "There she is!"

I love how none of them even noticed I was still in his hoodie with no pants on. My best friends are amazing.

I sat up and crossed my arms over my chest, pouting like a baby. "Do I look like I can or want to go out?"

"You just need a nice refreshing shower." T sat next to me and pulled me into a side hug. "Bad. I love you but you stink."

I shrugged. "I don't care."

"And maybe a good face mask," Sofia added, ignoring me. "And a nice cup of coffee."

I got out of bed for the first time in five days, my legs feeling like jelly. "Fine. Go make me coffee, I'll play dress up."

"