Once Upon a Kiss

I was walking with my new boyfriend, we had been dating for nearly two months now. I was happy with Linguine, I truly was, I mean everything was perfect, he was cute, he was kind, he's perfect, right?

"Are you excited?" He said looking into my eyes.

"What?" I said looking up.

"You start tomorrow. Remember? Don't blow this, my boss hates me enough already." He said quickly.

"Oh, I know, don't worry baby!" I said, genuinely I was excited, I'm so happy he got me this job, I was sick of my run-down, Paris apartment, as beautiful as Paris was, the back alley minimum wage flats aren't, they look like the zoomed-in stomach of slimer from ghostbusters.

"I'll walk you home baby girl," Linguine said, placing his hands on my delicate hips.

"Oh no, it's okay mon amour," I said, I was so tired, I mean I loved him- or- well I love having a boyfriend, but I couldn't deal with him tonight. Not when I was so tired and it was already 1 a.m.

"Come on! You're too pretty to walk home alone." He added grinning smugly.

"Baby, it's fine, I need to go to bed early anyway."

"Fine" he replied, giving in to me. "Be safe!" He added as he turned and walked away after kissing my forehead.

"I will baby, don't worry!" I said walking back to my apartment, I had a big day ahead of me, especially if the boss hated his least favorite employee's girlfriend as much as he hated the former.

Hey, so this is a silly fic, obviously. Hope you enjoyed my shit, let me know if u want more, I might add more anyway if I'm bored enough.