part 10

Its past midnight the girl was still awake for some reason, the door opens as rengoku comes inside the room.  An odd look in his eyes, "that fight was very interesting fight earlier my flame..." He walks in alone and closes the door locking it as well.  She sees this and raises a brow, "well he was a drunken person who was being disrespectful to me and so I did what was b-" he cuts her off by crawling on top of her body as she lays on her stomach with her upper half prompt upwards. 

He breathes softly on the left side of the neck the warm radiant body temperature as it warms her up.  The sliding window locked, his large palms oversizing hers. 

Leaning closer to her face she blushes slightly as he gently plays with her hair, watching her slightly shudder.  He can see it clear as day, the body language of hers just yearning for him to touch so much and pleasure.  Opening her thighs he cups them she grows warm in between them.  He can feel the bulge growing in his pants, his flame colored eyes looking down at her neck he licks his lips. 

"You see what your doing to me my love...there's a present that's growing hotter than my flame...as we speak" his hands squeeze her thighs.  She gasps and looks down at his hand cupping her thighs a blush crossing her cheeks.  "I forgot I have something to do-" "no..." He breathes on her ear deeply as she shudders even more.  "I want you"...he licks her ear this time as the temperature rises even more like a flame.  Her nipples harden at the same time as her clit slightly throbs from his gentle yet firm touch on her thighs.  His chest pressing more on her back as she lays down flat on her chest and stomach.  His body towering over hers.

Her entrance growing more damp in between, rengoku runs his two fingers in between the legs feeling her dampened panties his lip becoming wet as he licks his lower lip.  Grabbing her waist firmly and angling it upwards he slides the pants off to see the wet spot on her pussy where the panties are covering it.  Smirking in dominance his hands grip onto her bottom cheeks and separates them with ease. Gently moving his thumb over her asshole she softly moaned again.

"But I'm also questioning why you were half naked from earlier today?" He deeply spoke in her ear, her face turns red.  "I wasnt entirely naked, and how'd you know about that!?" "I could say that I was watching" he deeply laughs.  "What the why!" "I don't know but I'm attracted to you now if that answers your question".  He bites her ear, as she moans again rengoku pulls down her panties and gently plays with her wet folds, teasing the clit as well.  She starts to resist his touch as he smirks, watching one of the hands going for his hand he grabs it and then the other one holding them over her head.

"No I don't think so...perhaps I can punish you for being half naked in public when you should be doing that for me only~" smacking her ass cheeks firmly he squeezes one hard.  Grabbing it and moving his hand around in circles dominantly.  Looking down at her still wet rose pink colored lips from below, rengoku rubs it again but this time more dominantly.  "Aahh ~~" "this is a reminder to keep your body only for me to touch it ~~~" inserting the middle finger he starts pumping.

Feeling the hot temperature inside coating his entire finger, curling it inside her back arches more.  "Not there please -" "shush it babygirl" he pumps faster and harder, inserting another finger he slowly starts to slowly curls them up and down before it picks up.

.

.

.

.

The bed sheets on the bed is a mess as he kept her held down in place from trying to resist.  "S-stop it already I can't...take...it any-" "shush it daddy isnt done with you at all" slapping her ass cheek again there was a hand print showing up. Y/n squirms under his hold something she hasn't done yet but for some reason it just felt like fireworks going off inside her lower half.  Holding her neck in his now coated palm from the wetness he lifts her up slightly where her back is arches for him.

Rengoku then slips out his throbbing erection, letting It twitch on her pussy lips.  "I wonder if you'll be able to withstand the heat~" he whispers seductively in her ear.  Another tremble sends electric waves spiking inside him, smirking and biting his lower lip, she softly moans as it is slowly sliding inside her and he groans at the tightness.  "Your very hot inside" he lowly spoke again, softly planting his both palms on her hip he starts to move his length.

The wetness surrounding his cock as it glides on her walls, the tip hitting her g-spot swiftly.  She moans again, he doesn't stop at this, gripping her hip slightly harder and starts thrusting.  Everyone else could hear it, he shoves her face in the damn pillows muffling out her loud moaning.  "Mine" as those words escapes his lips her entrance tightens against his length.  He starts sweating and blushing deeply at this, their skins clap loudly in the room.  He grabs her hair at the same time as he inserts two fingers into her mouth pulling her head backwards. 

Rengoku slams in her without remorse, hearing the struggle of her moaning trying to escape her mouth. feeling the hot temp rising in the room, the sheets were starting to smoke from them.  But he keeps going at it, her legs are becoming like jelly, "who's your Daddy baby.." he takes his saliva coated fingers out allowing y/n to breathe.  She weakly spoke between her moans, "y-you" another hard smack on her ass leaving a burning hand print.

.

.

.

.

.

Loads of his cum drips out as he lays next to her body y/n has passed out from the over climaxing of thirteen rounds.  Rengoku felt proud of himself for claiming her after the show she put on in town from earlier.  The erection that was started has gone down after shooting 20 loads of his cum inside her.

The moon was still up they were both asleep from outside somehow akaza has managed to open the window peering inside.  He was surprised to see the flame hashira on the same bed as the girl.  The air smelt of burnt fabric, sex, sweat, and pussy.  He scrunches his nose before falling out the window.