"What is it ? Why are you doing all this , Woobin ?" I greeted my teeth & asked him with anger .

"Now now , I guess a punch bring you in sense & finally you asked the important question. What I want... Umm , let me think... Well What do you have to offer , my niece ..." Kim Woobin said with evil smirk .

He then clap twice in air & a man bring him a file . Yn was looking at me helplessly , her doe eyes was dripping water, her beautiful nose was red for crying . I felt so shitty .

"Well , you already know what I want don't you ? From the very first I just wanted the company to be mine , but That cunning Hyuna didn't let me have that ,  when I finally was about to take it from Taehyung , you brought it & I was about to take that from you . But you're as cunning as your Mom . You , You insulted me instead of handing over the company to me . Why, WHYYYY !?" Woobin burst in anger while saying the last line. 

"Because that company belongs to Taehyung and we will protect Taehyung from a evil like you ." I said in anger .

"Protect Taehyung , PROTECT TAEHYUNG ! WHY ! HE IS NOT EVEN YOUR REAL BROTHER ! HE IS THE REASON YOU GOT OUT FROM THE HOUSE, HE iS THE REASON YOU GOT TREATED LIKE AN OUTSIDER WHEN YOU WERE THE ONLY PRINCESS OF THIS WHOLE EMPIRE THAT YOUR FATHER CREATED . THEn WHY STILL PROTECT HIM !?! " He burst out in anger again , he said all this with a mad look on his face .

"You know I did everything to get that company on my name , I killed my own brother & sister in law , I manipulat Taehyung for years , manipulate the other shareholders, I did everything but at the very end I got to know Taehyung betray me . I did all this acting , I ACTED LIKE A GOOD UNCLE FOR YEARS & THAT ORPHAN GAVE HIS EVERYTHING TO YOU ? WHY YOUUUU ! HE EVEN GIVE HIS MANSION TO YOU , DIDN'T KEEP A PENNY FOR HIS WIFE & FUTURE CHILDREN . WHY YOU ? WHY YOU'RE SO SPECIAL SUDDENLY ?" He was saying all this while shaking me by holding my shoulders tightly but last  part got my eyes go big , cause in this whole world no one knows this that Taehyung gave all this property to me . How come he knows this .

"Hahaha ... , confused ! How come I know all this ? Haha hahaha .... " He was laughing like a maniac .

I was so clueless but Yn was more shocked. I can't even think what's going on with Yn's heart . She doesn't deserve all this . Even she is 9 months pregnant now . It's all my fault . I wanna kill this animal standing Infront of me . Tying a pregnant girl like this , is he even human ?

"Tiya , you sure you didn't share this with Anyone? Not even Chini ?!? "

My eyes got bigger again & my heart started to ache so bad . I couldn't imagined even in my nightmares that Chini would betray me , but She did .

Flashback - (chapter 37 & 38 are the main source) AN POV -

Before press conferencing with lots of people for the new projects opening & success, Taehyung met Tiya in a separate room after eating.

"What do you mean ? I can't take all this . I can't take all of your properties. Why should I take them ?" Tiya denied when Taehyung asked her to take all the properties Taehyung have as well as Taehyung wanted to bring her Infront of the media telling she is the new CEO of the company.

"But I already gave all of them to you . No matter you take or not . I can't tell you the reason. Please don't ask anymore questions, I don't have answers . Just take this . " With that Taehyung gave Tiya the file which have all those papers that tells all of Taehyung's property belongs to Tiya .

"As stubborn you are , I know you won't listen to me now . But , I have a condition you can't let the other people know about this & my identity will remain hidden . And everyone will know you as the CEO ." Tiya said .

"But why ?" Taehyung shuts up as soon as he sees Tiya's stubborn eyes .

"Well you're as stubborn as me, so there's no way you will listen to me ." After saying this Taehyung went downstairs .

.

.

.

That day at night in Tiya's house -

"Omo , You're the new CEO? You owe everything now . Then why stay in this shabby house , let's buy a new house, cars & buy a expensive building for your hospital . " Chini said excitedly after Tiya shared everything to her .

"No , chini , we shouldn't do that . We are already happy here , I don't want to waste the money. Ok , imma gonna sleep now ." Tiya said .

"But where did you kept the file ?" Chini asked .

"Later , I'm so sleepy ." Tiya said and went to her room .

After that Chini didn't get the chance to bring this topic again .

Flashback ends .

(An: I am sorry, I was too lazy to write . Will finish this story so soon . Till then love you .)