CHAPTER 45

Tiya's POV -

Today is a very important day for me . I am going to Ilsan to perform a very rare heart surgery. I've spent lots of my time in this preparation. 

If this surgery gets successful I will try to open my own hospital . I am so excited to meet with all the doctors that will be present there to show each of their own specialties . If I'm lucky I might get to meet some of my future colleagues & convince them to join my hospital that I am planning to build .

I don't have enough money to open a brand new hospital, so I am going to rent one of the small buildings for my hospital. The pressure is still a lot for me to take but I am excited too . I wish I could build my hospital a little sooner , that way Taehyung's baby no no not Taehyung's it's my Yn's baby . My cute little niece or nephew could be born in my hospital . But I am happy as long as they are coming to me very soon . Soon I will be able to hold the baby in my own arm . I hope Yn stays healthy .

Idk why but I am feeling a little anxious today , is Yn ok ? My heart keeps telling me that something is gonna happen . I was in my thoughts while sitting on my cab going to Ilsan but some notifications came on my phone .

I opened it only to feel a tight pressure on my chest . It was Yn's picture, some men were kidnapping her . I wasn't able to think of anything when my phone rang.  With a shaking hand I picked up my phone .

"Tiya , I hope you've watched the pictures . If you don't want anything bad to happen Yn , do as I say ."

I wasn't able to say a word.  I did as that man said to me . I let my taxi go to a certain place then I got out and waited for a black big car , I went in only to see my Unnie sitting in the back fainted . I was about to touch her but I felt something hard on the back of my head . Before I could understand anything my brain stopped thinking & my body just left my side . With a last look on Yn I finally went to sleep .

*Splash *

All this was roaming again and again in my mind when I felt my face burning a little, I came back to my senses & opened my eyes and couldn't hear anything as I got hit on my head . I look In front of me Only to see a crying Yn . She was tied to the chair, was crying & saying something to certain someone . I looked at my right side and I saw a man with a big bucket , I think he is the one who splashed the hot water on my face , he was looking at Yn so basically I wasn't able to see his face . I slowly started to hear but it wasn't clear then the man look into me only to give me chills .

"Kim Woobin" I said in my mind, totally shocked .

"Haha , finally you're up . Well , how are you feeling?" With a evil smile He said all this to me . I was shocked but it wasn't that surprising. This piece of shit can do anything . I know him very well, that cunning manipulator .

"What is this ? Why would you bring a pregnant girl here , you buster ." I said in anger trying to free my hand from the rope but it was too tight . This buster already has tied my hands & legs with a chair. There wasn't a way I could free myself .

"Uhh ha , no no no , you shouldn't say something like this to your uncle, where're your manners , my dear niece?" Woobin said to me with a smile, oh I hate his face . I was looking at him with anger when I heard Yn's sob .

"Yn , don't worry, he wouldn't dare to touch you , nothing bad will happen, take deep bre- *punch*ahh.."

"Oh - Unnie..."

I was talking to Yn but this buster punched me , it did hurt but my heart ached when my Ynie was screaming & crying for me . I don't want anything bad happens with her .

"Ynie , it's ok . I am not hurt . Don't cry ." I kept my calm & tried to keep my focus on Yn . She was sobbing & crying . I can't take this anymore .