"Successful"

The first bodyguard tried to punch Heeseung, but Heeseung dodged it and said, "Nice try buddy." Heeseung then punched the bodyguard's face.The second bodyguard grabbed a tried to hit Heeseung from behind but before the second bodyguard could Heeseung turned back and kicked the bodyguard in his stomach who went flying to the floor.But suddenly,Heeseung then turned around just to get punch by the third bodyguard and his lips was bleeding.Heeseung touched his lips and there was blood."Why would you punch me in my lips? Do you that I need to use my lips to kiss my dear wife?!" Said Heeseung being annoyed and Heeseung kicked the bodyguards leg and punched his face.All the bodyguards was finally knocked out and Heeseung went inside the room.When Heeseung entered the room,he started to look everywhere for one thing which was the $100 million Jackson stole from Heeseung's father before he got killed.Heeseung looked in the drawer to find nothing He kept on searching,but he couldn't find it.Heeseung then saw a safe and there was pass code you had to put.Heeseung looked behind the Safe and saw sticky note with the pass code number."Is this Jackson this dumb to stick the safe's code number behind the safe?"said Heeseung and put the code number and the safe opened.Heeseung saw the $100 million and he put all the money in the bag.Hesseung then finally left the room and he looked at bodyguard and said"You guys suck at fighting but thanks to one bodyguard he punched my lips now how do I kiss my wife?" Heeseung then rolled his eyes and ran to find Y/N.Heeseung went to outside the room and searched for Y/N.He saw her and Jackson was trying to flirt with her."That asshole can't keep himself away from my wife can't he."said Heeseung to myself being annoyed.Y/N then looked around and saw Heeseung.Heeseung signal that the job was done and that we could leave.Y/N then nod and looked at Jackson and said"Let me get more drinks for the both of us." Jackson nodded and said"I'll be waiting my love." Y/N nod and stood up and went to Heeseung.Heeseung then grabbed Y/N and ran out of the club to his car.