"Belong to Me"

Heeseung kissed Y/N, which made Y/N shock.The police looked at them,and one of them said, "What cute lovely couple,I wish my wife also did that to me." And the other police cleared his throat and said,"Anywas let's continue to search for the criminal."
Then the police left,Heeseung pulled away from the kiss and said, "You have soft lips, to be honest." And heeseung smirked." Y/N then said,"You took my first kiss!"
Heeseung then said, "Glad that i took your first kiss." Y/N then said,"I hate you." "U won't be hating me for too long, princess"said Heeseung in a deep voice.Y/N rolled her eyes and she was about to go when heeseung grabbed her wrist and pulled her to him."And who said I was letting u go?"said Hesseung and Y/N said"You have to let me go." "I'm actually going to keep you with me."said Heeseung."KEEP ME?!"said Y/N and then she continued by saying "I'm a toy or what?!" "When did I say your my toy?"said Heeseung.Y/N then said"Still you said that you were going to keep me!" "And?"said Heeseung.Y/N then pushed Heeseung away and ran."Does she even know that she's running in the wrong direction?"said Heeseung and he signed and also ran to catch Y/N.Y/N kept on running when she stopped, realizing she went to the wrong direction.Heeseung then came and said"Are you 미친?"(미친=crazy not sure cause I used Google translate for this and sorry if it's wrong)."Hey I don't know anything about this alleyway ok I just need to run away from you."said Y/N and Heeseung said"Well you can't run away from me." Heeseung then walked towards Y/N and grabbed her from her waist and said "Cause now You Belong To Me."