Team Radical Is So Cool

We now see walking along the sidewalk was David who had his Olymphone out as he was texting Alex.

Alex: "We're already at the Cafe. Where are you?"

David: "I meet up with Ms. Elizabeth and Mr. Ian again. We just had a quick chat."

Alex: "Those two again? I don't want to assume anything, But it seems like you've been getting close with those two lately."

David blinks in confusion at that as he stops before sending another text to Alex.

David: "You think so?"

Alex: "Well, Yeah. Anyway, It's Day 9. Almost close to the finals. Just get here so we can prepare for the next event."

David: "Gotcha!"

David soon closes his Olymphone before walking off as he looks up before remembering Elizabeth and Ian.

David: Hmm... I guess I have been pretty social with them lately.

???: Hey kid.

David stops to look forward to see some thugs coming towards him much to David's worry.

David: C-Can I help you...?

Thug: You're one of those athletes in the Olympic Games. You got cash on ya? If so, Fork it over.

David backs up in worry just as the thugs surround David. Until...

???: Hey, Back off.

David looks forward while the thugs look back to see three boys in athletic uniforms different from David looking at the thugs with brave looks on their faces.

Dark purple haired boy: Bothering a rookie athlete like that, Unforgivable.

Thug: Oi you brats, Stay out of this-

But when the thugs approached the boys, The sounds of kicks and punches were heard as the camera looked at David's astonished face as David couldn't help but wince a little as the boys beat up the thugs. Afterwards, The thugs were seen running away screaming as the boys dust off their hands while David looks astonished.

David: T-Thank you... That was so cool.

The boys just look at David with a smile.

Pale red haired boy: No problem. We just had thugs like them.

Emerald green haired boy: Did they hurt you?

David: Oh no, Thanks to you boys.

The three boys just look on confused by that, Just as David gets a text from his Olymphone which he opens to find it was from Alex who was being impatient.

David: Ah! Sorry, I gotta go! Thanks again dudes!

David soon runs off as the three boys watch him go.