Chapter 1: Students Introductions

Start from the beginning

"No, I'm psychic." Her answer shocked me and I couldn't believe what I had just heard from her.

"What the hell? Are you serious?"

"Just kidding. I just have really good intuition." Oh.... She was just joking but her intuition was really good. Lesson learned: Women's intuition was really scary.

"I see...." I said while smiling awkwardly at her before leaving the two of them alone and going to where Ayanokouji-kun was standing.

"Not introducing yourself to others after that? You're really weird, Shiota." Commented Ayanokouji-kun.

"Sorry, I just felt kinda tired. Let the others introduce themselves instead of walking around the gymnasium all day and greeting people." I awkwardly laughed before hearing others introducing themselves.

"Since we're doing introductions, I may as well continue." Said a purple-haired girl with purple eyes and a butterfly clip in her hair while donning a smile on her face "Shinobu Kocho, Ultimate Doctor. Pleasure to be your acquaintance."

I then looked at a black-haired girl with a braid tied to her left side and a white ribbon tying it just like Kirigiri-san except for a few differences.

"What the hell? You people just went ahead and introduced yourselves like that? What a joke." She said with an annoyed tone.

"Well, we're already introducing ourselves so I think you should go ahead and get to know everyone here." Replied Hayasaka-san.

"Would it be a problem if I didn't introduce myself?" The girl said with a scowl on her face.

"No, it wouldn't. But I think it would be uncomfortable to not know the names of a person for who knows how long we are stuck here." Commented me.

"I don't think it would be that big of a problem." She glared at me, to which Enoshima-san talked back to her, as if she was getting kind of annoyed due to the girl's attitude.

"Hey, listen, girl! If we're being a bother, then just walk away and go fuck yourself! We don't need your introduction anyway!"

The black-haired girl had no choice but to sigh and introduce herself.

"Fine. Suzune Horikita, Ultimate Mathematician." Said the girl with a cold glare "Satisfied?"

"There, thank you. That wasn't so hard now, was it?" Commented me, to which Horikita-san glared at me harder.

"Kukuku... So, Suzune, huh?" A deep voice called out to the black-haired girl, coming from a guy with shoulder length magenta hair and a strong physique "For someone like you, you have quite a bad attitude."

"I don't believe I gave you permission to use my first name." She said coldly. "Who are you?"

"Kakeru Ryuuen, Ultimate Delinquent, at your service." The boy named Ryuuen introduced himself with a mocking tone "And isn't it normal for us students to know each other?"

"I don't believe that is the case." Horikita-san said coldly, to which Ryuuen-kun just laughed "Kukuku..."

When I first looked at Ryuuen-kun, my first impression about him was that he might rely on brute force to make someone do whatever he wants them to do. However, for an assassin like me, I could probably handle him very easily.

"Hehehe... Ryuuen, huh? Quite the interesting show you put up here." The guy with short blond hair and gray eyes with glasses came to Ryuuen-kun with a grin.

"And who might you be, skinny guy?" The magenta-haired delinquent asked with a grin on his face.

"The name is Tetta Kisaki, Ultimate Gang Leader." The guy named Kisaki introduced himself.