Chapter 11: Escape

Depuis le début

   Tai Jin walked out from the corner, he coldly glanced at the direction where she had disappeared, and walked out of the palace.

  *

   Su Su stunned and ran wildly.

   She knew how embarrassed she was now without even looking, and a few huge red bees were chasing after her. She didn't dare to take these monsters into the mortal pile, so she had to run to the cool woods.

   When the red flame bee's fingernails are the size of it, it's cute.

   But anything, when it becomes huge, is terrible.

   Their eyes are like lanterns, with dark red light flowing in them, and their mouthparts are still serrated.

   Ye Xiwu's body is delicate, Susu almost tripped to the ground by a stone several times.

   She gritted her teeth and did not dare to stop.

   But they still caught up to her very quickly.

   Su Su had no sword, she took advantage of the tree trunk to roll, avoiding a blow.

   The next moment, another Chi Yan wasp tried to shred her body.

   Su Su's heart tightened.

   The bracelet on the wrist flashed light.

"little Master!"

   The Red Flame Bee was frozen.

   Su Su was so excited that she wanted to cry: "Gouyu!" It can be considered as waking up at a critical time, and if she comes later, she will die.

   Gouyu was also shocked: "How can there be such a monster in the mortal world."

   and a group of little owners chasing it.

   is very abnormal.

   Gouyu quickly said: "I temporarily stopped them, the little master runs away."

   Su Su doesn't talk nonsense, just turn around and run away.

   Gouyu commanded: "There is a pit in front of you, little master, you jump in, cover yourself with snow and fallen leaves to hide the smell. The red flame bee has bad eyes and often finds people by smell."

   Sure enough, there was a pit not far away, and Su Su jumped into it without hesitation.

   Regardless of whether it is dirty or cold, she quickly covered herself with snow and dead branches.

   Gouyu said guiltily: "Sorry little master, I can't help you kill them with spiritual power."

   Its spiritual power did not dare to waste at all, otherwise it would not be possible to carry Susu back in the future five hundred years later.

   Susu quickly buried herself, while comforting it optimistically: "Thank you Gouyu, I'm fine."

   The Red Flame Bees caught up with her a lot of time, lost her trace and taste, and was very at a loss. After spinning around for several times, she flew far away.

   Susu learned the lesson from the last time and didn't dare to move for a long time until Gouyu said, "Little master, they have left."

   Su Su just peeled away the snow and crawled out of the pit.

   She was cold and stiff, panting.

   Gouyu only awakened for a moment, then grabbed the light, and went to sleep again.