Knocked Up x W.M *

Pairings: Scarlet Witch!Wanda x Super Soldier!Intersex!Reader

Wanda had lost everything, from her brother, Pietro, to her husband, Vision, and to her boys, Tommy and Billy. The only person that had stayed was you. What happens when you offer something to Wanda that she couldn't possibly refuse?

Warnings: Gender Neutral!Reader (they/them pronouns), mommy (W), grief and loss, angst, Wanda being bit of a bitch, choking kink, head (W), service top!reader, power bottom!wanda, breeding kink, super soldier serum enhanced cum (makes it more potent, and in turn makes it more likely for someone to get pregnant from it), degradation kink, squirting (W), friends to lovers, and brief mentions of pregnant Wanda near the end.

Word Count: 2678

A/n: This is going to be some juicy shit, so strap yourselves in. It's about to be a bumpy ride ;).

~~

It had been two weeks since West View and Wanda losing everything she had ever loved within mere seconds.

You had tried to give her the benefit of the doubt considering all the horrible shit she's had to go through in her short life, but it was hard to do so when she ignored and belittled all of your hard work.

You had kept the maintenance of the cabin up to scratch while you listened from the other side of her wooden door as she cried herself to sleep each night.

During the day she may have kept up a mask, usually her nonchalant behaviour coming off sour and bitchy, but at night you got to hear how much she was actually in pain.

And it hurt you.

It left a deeper hole in your chest each time you heard the beautiful redhead's sorrowful cries.

If you could, you would rid her of all her pain, that's what led you to the plan now playing on loop in your head.

I mean it wasn't that much of an outlandish plan than what your mind was making it out to be, you had always found Wanda attractive and if it wasn't for her boyfriend Vision, and your now ex Maria, you would've totally tried winning her over.

But, alas, Vision had got to her before you ever could.

So you just watched from afar wishing that those were your hands exploring her body each and every night until she was a trembling mess instead of Vision's.

You had lived your whole Avenger life pining after her.

Something your friend Natasha had constantly teased you about.

I mean the plan inside your head was a win-win situation from your point of view, you'd get to finally let out all your frustrations over the redhead, and you'd finally be able to move on in your love life without imagining Wanda all the time.

And Wanda, well Wanda would get her boys back, she'd be happy.

Surely there would be no backlash, right?

~~~

Staring down at my food, my whole body is tense as Wanda and I sit at the dining table together for the first time since she disappeared into her bedroom.

I clench my hands over the top of my cutlery as I refrain myself from doing something I'd regret before I could ask her the question that's been weighing me down since I first thought of it.

To me, my face is perfectly plain and there's no way that Wanda would know that there's something wrong with me.

Maybe I over estimated my resolve, especially regarding the witch, because this whole time while I've been staring- or more so glaring down at my plate of food, she's been staring at me with furrowed eyebrows and a frown on her face.