3: Restaurant

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:
"Hey trav"I say as Travis comes home from practice."hi babe"he says as our lips touch."ohhh"the 3 year old said.It was time for dinner so me and Travis get changed.I pick Billie up from the couch and take her to her room.I put her black leggings ,pink jumper and some black boots.I tie her hair in pigtails.Travis was wearing a black tracksuit and I was wearing a brown dress.

We go to the car.Once we get there Billie gets nervous.She doesn't like when people are all over her.She was crying in my Arms for a while.We get out of the car.Lights everywhere.As soon as we get in Billie calmed down.We went to a table and ordered food.Me and Travis ordered a steak and sushi to share.Billie got some chicken nuggets and chips with apple juice.

The food come and we began to eat.Poor Billie was tired when we finished.she ate most of her food which was good enough.She ends of fall asleep next to me so I pick her up.we finish our food and go home.Not again.They tried to take my child this time.I hold her as tight as I can and run to the car.The paparazzi pulled her hair and she was crying.I hold her in the comfort of my arms.She falls asleep.

I place Billie down and get her dressed.I place her down in bed and she falls asleep in 5 minutes.I go down and get changed myself.Trav already changed.I put my pyjamas on and go to Travis which is on the couch.we put a movie on and cuddle but he moves away."not now" he says.Hes probably mad at me."trav I'm sorry" I say."Babe it ok" he says."but your mad at me" I say with a tear."No baby cmhere"
He says.We cuddle for 5 minutes.Im not a good mum I just know it."No no no you are and excellent mum it's just mistakes happen ok".As I was crying in his arms I fall asleep.He picks me up and takes me to bed