1: Sick night

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :
I turn to the clock it's 3:16 am.I was waken by Taylor tossing and turning in bed." Tay you good ? " I ask."mhh I'm hot " She quietly replies.I turn to Taylor to see her face red.I put my hand on her forehead and she is boiling up."oh Tay" I say.

I go to the bathroom and get the thermometer out of the sick shelf.BEEP, 38.7 it says (Aus ).I go downstairs to get some medicine.

𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :
I am boiling up.Its nearly 4 am and trav is getting me medicine.I can't stop moving because I am literally soaking in sweat right now.I take my shirt (well Travis shirt) off and I'm only left with my bra and shorts.THATS so much better.

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 :
I walk back upstairs with the medicine but then I got distracted by coffins and sneezing coming from billies room."hey girly you good" I questioned the 3 year old."daddy my thoat hut" Billie said in a sick voice.Oh no she must have got the same thing as Taylor."here you can come to mummy's bed" I tell her.I pick her up and carefully lay her next to Taylor.I go back down and get the kids Panadol as well.I go back up and Taylor gets her tablet and swallows it.I measure the Panadol and feed it to my toddler.They we're both dead quiet.Both fall asleep by my side .

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-
𝐓𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯-
I wake up in Travis arms."hey baby how u feeling"
He asks."better,what happened with billie" I say as I look at my sleeping daughter then glance to Travis."she had a tummy ace and was coughing,she probably got the same thing as you"he says.
𝐀𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
"Hey sweetie how are u"I ask awake Billie"."stiw sic"she says.I take her to her room to pick dress to wear.Even tho we're sick today is very hot.She picks her belle dress.I put it her and carry her to the bathroom.we have been potty training lately so I put her on the toilet.After that I palace her on the counter and help brush her teeth."what do you want for hair love"I ask."two pwats"she replies.i brush her beautiful blonde curly hair and tie her hair up.I go down to the kitchen and put her on a chair.I put her some fruit and milk.Travks has to go the practice.we say our goodbyes and loves yous.Im sure I'll be fine today.