Chapter 10: Star Palace

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Imperial Concubine, clothes are just external things, and what's inside is the most important thing."

Let him wear fancy clothes, he would rather not go to this longevity festival.

"Brother Ye is really open-minded." Xue Chen admired Ye Yang even more.

Open-minded? Oh! Are you sure you're not poor?

Concubine Ling sneered in his heart, but he didn't show it on his face. He politely said to Xue Chen:

"Brother Imperial Concubine, let's go to the Star Palace quickly. It's late, I'm afraid Your Majesty will be unhappy."

"Yes, let's chat while walking."

Xue Chen nodded and walked towards the Star Palace first.

Ye Yang followed behind, happy and relaxed. At least he didn't have to think about which way to go now. He was in a good mood while walking and looking at the beautiful scenery along the road.

As soon as he entered the Star Palace, Ye Yang was shocked by the magnificent scene in front of him. The yellow glazed tile double eaves and the roof of the hall are located on the single-layer white marble platform. The corridor is nine wide and five deep.

Hundreds of eunuchs and palace maids were busy, making the whole palace very lively.

Ye Yang followed Xue Chen and the others, walking slowly towards the hall.

There is a throne in the center of the hall, and there are warm pavilions at both ends. There is a plaque hanging in the center. The plaque is written with the four gilded characters of this dynasty's "Zhang Da Guang".

At this time, the hall was very lively. Countless princes and ministers attended the Longevity Festival with their families, and Ye Yang, who had not seen a woman for a long time, was instantly attracted by the group of beautiful concubines on the left and concubines on the right.

I saw that the beauties on the right were beautiful, and each had their own characteristics.

Unlike the internet celebrities of Ye Yang's era, they all had big eyes and awl faces. These beauties ranged from coquettish and charming, jade-like beauty, and even more gentle and graceful. It's just that each has its own merits, and I can't tell who is the most beautiful.

Beauty, beauty, all beauty!

Ye Yang's eyes are shining, so many beauties, I feel full just by looking at them!

"Brother Ye?"

Xue Chen paid attention to Ye Yang the whole time, and seeing that he was staring at the concubines opposite him and couldn't move his eyes, he couldn't see through Ye Yang even more.

Ye Yang immediately retracted his gaze and looked at Xue Chen, "Imperial Concubine, is there anything?"

If you have something to say, don't bother me to see the beauty.

"Let's sit down first!"

Xue Chen sat on the main seat on the male concubine's side and motioned for Ye Yang to sit down too.

"Oh, good!"

Ye Yang, who was standing in the middle of the hall, also found that he was too distracting. He hurriedly sat on the side of the male concubine, his hands rested on his chin, and continued to look at the beauties across from him with a crazy face.

Xue Chen really wanted to remind Ye Yang, could he calm down, but Ye Yang was a little far away from him, so he couldn't even remind him.

At this moment, a sharp voice resembling a drake's voice suddenly sounded, "The emperor is here."

As soon as the emperor arrived, both the princes, ministers and concubines in the hall stood up one after another, then knelt down to the ground, and shouted loudly, "Long live my emperor!"

Pulling down and kneeling on the ground, he really wanted to look up to see if the emperor of the Holy Dynasty was the same as the original owner remembered, but fearing that his head would fall, he wisely suppressed his curiosity and honestly waited for the emperor to speak.

"Be flat!"

A low and magnetic voice sounded, although it was not loud, but everyone in the hall could hear it.

Ye Yang raised his eyes and saw that everyone around him got up, so he got up and sat back to his original position.

After everyone sat down, he dared to tilt his head to look at the young emperor sitting high on the throne.

I saw the young emperor wearing a bright yellow robe, embroidered on the robe with a pattern of dragons in the sea, making the emperor even more mighty and extraordinary.

A face with sharp lines as sharp as a knife, with long flying eyebrows slightly raised, black pupils like black jade flashing majestic light, a handsome face with a touch of sternness, with god-like majesty and innate nobility, the whole person exudes a kind of kingly air that shakes the world.

Ye Yang was secretly shocked. This emperor was completely different from the emperor he saw on TV.

Obviously, the emperor just sat on the throne, which gave people a sense of oppression. In his era, no one had such a situation. The king is domineering.