Chapter 9

What's the one thing Eda is afraid to teach her students? The classic say no to drugs speech.  She was all for the message... But teaching it herself... She didn't want to.  The worst part about it was that Eda was appointed to tell ALL the students her own opinion on drugs since she was the most liked teacher. 

Didn't help they didn't even give her a heads-up before it was time to give this so-called speech. The microphone was just shoved in her hand, and she was put in front of every single student in the high school sitting on bleachers staring at her.  Raine saw she was not very happy about this, and offered to do it for her, she looked at them like they were stupid, and told them to shut up. 

She didn't have a fear of public speaking, but part of her wished she could quit her job on the spot.  She'd never do it even if given the chance, but the thought was there.

"Okay uh.. " Eda muttered, looking back at the other teachers who were on their phones which they constantly reprimand students for. Then laid her gaze on Raine. They smiled at her a winked, which made her smile. "Look... I'm not going stand here and tell you to just... Not do drugs or whatever" Eda sighed, starting to get some weird looks. "I mean yeah, you get high, and feel more invincible than Superman, or... The fucking mafia, but it... Gets bad really fast"   Memories started to flood her mind, and you could call this an out-of-body experience from how much word vomit was about to come out of that woman's mouth.

"This shit can hurt you and can hit really hard if you are not careful, and even if you are careful you could end up not only hurting yourself, but someone you really care about"  She saw her kids staring at her. She could recognize them from a mile away, and if anything she wanted them to understand what she was saying the most. They'll do pretty much anything for shits and giggles, and she doesn't want that for them. "You take the pills or smoke whatever hell grass you find for the first time and it feels amazing," she said with a nervous chuckle. "But then the high stops and you remember all your problems, you remember why you were said, you remember why you hate yourself, you remember every, so much clearer, so you take more and more of it"  Eda explained. "You'll do anything if it means an end to the pain, even for just a second because that's how bad it feels! You feel worthless, and stupid for Believing all of it" 

The weird looks got even more suspicious as she kept talking, Raine however looked concerned.  She seemed more upset about this than other teachers thought. "These... Substances find you at your lowest, and they leave you even lower because rock bottom indeed has a basement. You can always suffer a little more if it means an end to all the nights you spend crying, and cursing his name when it rains.. " she was breaking, and now she was getting a little too personal, something she never liked. "Sometimes someone will stick by you, most won't. You wouldn't be able to stop on your own... Nobody can, then you can't stop and it hurts when you don't have it, you can't breathe, or think, and can barely move without it... And you'll always tell yourself it's the last time... And you know it won't be, and you'll drug yourself to death because the pills are not enough anymore, you still remember his name, the way you looked at him..the way he could never look at you the way he looked at her.. " 

Maybe this was good, she could finally get it off her chest, whether she wanted to or not. "And everyone tells you it's not your fault, but it probably is... And they just don't want you to feel bad..out of everything you wish you didn't, you wish you were fine when... The little whore comes to your door, but you're not... And it's fine, just promise you won't do it... Please?" Eda asked. "About... Yeah, half of you will probably become an alcoholic, but just don't touch the weird white pills, or the creepy weird smelly grass, or anything liquid" she said,  gave the microphone to a random teacher, and left. 

Raine immediately went after her, calling out her name, seeing as she refused to Look back, walking a little faster to get away.  She didn't want them to see her cry and surely didn't want to explain her word vomit.  "Eda! Eda please just talk to me" they pleaded, but seeing that she wasn't stopping, they decided that they had to be a little... Well rough.

Raine ran up to her and grabbed her hand, and dragged her to their car. They put her in the backseat, for in with her, and used their keys to lock the car. "Raine what the fuck is wrong with you?!" She questioned, looking frustrated.  "You're not leaving the car until you tell me what's wrong," they said sternly, praying she wouldn't kill them in their sleep.  "I swear I will break the window," Eda said to them. "They reinforced, you couldn't even if you tried, sunshine" they teased.  "I hate you. " Eda muttered.   "No you don't, darling" they replied, then took her hand.  "Baby... I want you to be able to confide in me, I want to help you" they insisted.

Eda noticed their loving gaze, her willpower was not strong enough to resist the way they smiled at her.  She leaned over to them, pressing soft kisses on their neck.   Slowly unbuttoning her shirt. It was black, and she didn't have anything under the shirt. She was wearing a skirt today, just because, and kinda wanted to know what Raine thought.  "Sweetheart... You can't seduce me so you can avoid talking" they said, pulling her on their lap. Eda scoffed. "Oh come on..I really.. Don't want to talk about it" Eda complained.  "Please? You might feel better afterwards" they suggested.  Eda sighed, silently agreeing.

"Why'd you say all that? Did something happen?" Raine asked her. "Uh.. Well... I didn't exactly take getting divorced very well and kinda got myself into a bad situation" Eda explained, she was hoping Raine never found out about this. "I uhm.. Got addicted to Dophomine pills... " Eda finally admitted.  "It was really bad... A-and.. " edas voice started quivering, a lump forming in her throat.  "My sister tried to stop me.. A-and I didn't listen to her..I almost died... And-.. I-I don't think I could handle it if you ever left me.. "  she completely broke down, crying on their shoulder, drenching their shirt in her bitter tears.  They held her, horrified at her confession.

"Please... Don't leave me...I couldn't bare it.. "  Raine kissed her head softly.  "I'm not going anywhere.. " they assured her.  Seeing Eda completely break down like that, made their heartache, all they wanted to do was hold her right now.  "Promise!.. Y-you have to promise" Eda whimpered, trying to get off their lap.  Once she said that, Raine smiled, and remembered they had something.  "Here, give me a second sweetheart," they said, and reached into their glove compartment, and pulled out a gold Ring, In crested in red jewels.  Eda looked shocked and got a little nervous while desperately trying to clear her face. "R-raine.. What-.. What are you doing" 

They took her hand, and slowly slid the ring on her ring finger. "It's a promise ring, sunshine... It's a physical promise to you, that's il always love and cherish you" Both adults were a few shades of pink, while Eda sat there shocked, then started crying again.   "Raine.. " she whimpered. "Don't cry.. Let me see your pretty smile" they said, and Lifted her head. A small smile crept on her face, while she tried to turn her head away. "No no! Look at me" Raine teased.  Eda giggled a little, shaking her head.  "no! Shoo!" Eda yelled and tried to open the car door.   "Nope, you can't leave princess, but I do have a better idea" they suggested.  Eda looked at them,  slowly letting herself melt into their arms.  "What's that?.." She asked. "We.. Could go to my place, you need to relax" they said, slowly dragging their hand over her stomach, stopping at a respectful distance from her hips.  Eda chuckled, and pushed their hand down further, below her skirt. "Sounds good.. And perfect timing, tomorrow is a teacher planning day.. So no kids" Eda sighed, her tone seductive.   

Raine chuckled and kissed the back of her neck.  "Come on then.." They agreed, already moving their hands to tease her.  

You guys can vote weather I do smut for the next chapter or not.

Thepigisthebestgame your vote doesn't count you horny fucker