Chapter 8

During a free period, eda was with her kids, as they played with cards on the floor, as eda cleaned up a little bit. While throwing a few things out the window because she couldn't be bothered to go to the trash can, someone knocked on her door. Eda smiled, believing it was Raine.

She went to the door, and saw jack. She didn't know his name, and barley recognized her. "Oh.. Uhm.. Can I help you?" She asked. Jack looked her up and down, smirking. "Yeah you can.. Yes you can" he said slyly. "Okay.. With what? You know high schools don't really.. Do pick up, right? And the car rider lane is near the back entrance" eda told him. She didn't understand why he was here, or talking to her specifically. "What?" Jack asked in a confused tone.

Eda looked back at her kids, then at jack., then just believed he was slow. "Oh.. Uhm this.. Is not.. A place.. To pick up. Your child..do you understand?" Eda asked. Jack stared at her, wondering why she was talking to him like that. "What? No, I don't have kids.." He finally said.

"Well then you should leave, unless you like touching kids, you creep" Raine said, while shoving Jack out of the way. Jack didn't fall, but was notably annoyed. "Raine. I'm surprised your even here.. Don't you own, like what, 7 universities?" Jack asked. Raine sighed, because eda clearly heard that, and was looking at Raine funny. "Leave. Now" Raine said sternly. Jack scoffed, then left. "Rainestorm.. You own 7 universities?" Eda asked. Raine nodded. "Yeah.. And a small store franchise.. " Raine muttered. They felt bad for not telling her sooner, but hoped her wouldn't be to mad. "So.. Your.. Like a millionaire?" Eda asked, nervously. "W-well.. Billionaire actually.. " Raine said with a nervous chuckle.

Right as the words left their mouth, eda slapped them across the face. "Oo shit.. This is getting good" nakusa said, as the 3 children were watching and eating snacks. Eda turned to them. "Beat it" she said sternly. Nakusa, Liam, and Cassandra left, as eda pulled Raine in the room, and shut the door.

Raine looked at eda who was glaring at them, and they truly feared for their life. "Raine what the hell!? Why are you even working at a high school!?" Eda asked angrily. "Uh.. I-i was bored.. And wanted something to do during the day.." They explained. "What the fuck- Raine you have all the damn money in the world! Go to a fucking country club!" She protested. Raine didn't want her to be mad at them so they said. "But.. Them I wouldn't of been able to meet you, gorgeous" they had a sly smirk on their face as she paused, and her cheeks flushed pink.

Eda folded her arms glaring at the ground. Raine chuckled, then took her hand. "I'm sorry, I should of told you" they said. Eda sighed. "Did I hurt you?" She asked. "Sort of you've got a good arm" they said in a small chuckle. Eda rolled her eyes, and presses a small kiss on their cheek. Her smile didn't fade, and Raine noticed, as they held her.

It's been so long since eda felt this cared for and loved. She couldn't help but have this warm feeling in her chest, while they were touching her. "Are you okay?" They asked, seeing as she was beith quiet. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine" eda replied
She then felt soft kisses on the back of her neck, ones she really enjoyed. Their arm was around her waist firmly, as she tilted her head to give them more access.
She honestly loved this, she wasn't used to someone on her like this, but she wasn't about to stop it. "I love you.. " she whispered, caught up in the sensations. Raine paused, and then kissed her shoulder "I love you to.. " they replied.
Hearing this, eda started to cry a little bit. Raine did notice, but she was smiling, so they didn't ask about it.

When the day ended and Raine just walked eda to her car, and gave her a few kisses, they walked back towards the building, when Jack cornered them. "Whispers, what's someone like you doing with a woman with looks like hers?" He asked smugly. "Taking care of her. Something you wouldn't know the first thing about" Raine replied.

Jack was a known player, he seduced random girls with sex, and gifts, dated them for a few months then dumped them when he found someone else. And bald the time cheated on them anyway. "Oh come on, no harm in playing the field.. Once I'm done with her you can have her back" jack teased. Raine glared at him, at the unearned audacity he had. "Don't you dare! Your not going to pull that bullshit on her! She doesn't deserve it" Raine scowled. Jack smirked, looking Raine up an down. "Oh shit, you act fell for a high school teacher, whispers? Come on you can do better than that" Jack scoffed.  Just then raines phone went off, and saw eda texted them.

I want cuddles.. Please

They chuckled, then looked at jack. "Sorry man.. She's all mine, anyways I need to go now" they bragged, and went to their car, and straight to edas house.
There, they gave her exactly what she asked for. She sat on their lap, while being held, and cherished.   Listening to them whisper in her ear about how beautiful, and special, and amazing she was. 

She did take her shirt off eventually, which did result in a few hickeys on her chest and neck, but she didn't mind.  She was happy, truly happy, Believe nothing could ruin this blooming relationship

Challenge accepted.

Sorry for the short chapter!! I accidentally drugged myself and am here inches from passing out.