Chapter 8

Simon's POV

Yesterday... we basically said 'I love you'... I don't care how soon it was, I don't care about any of it. God forbid we tell the truth of how we feel in the end to the outside world.

Danny's right now home, while I'm home. To sum that up, I miss him. What he did yesterday for me... he showed me such a protective side of him that I didn't know, yet kind of expected based off his personality was inside him. He has a test tomorrow though, and even though he invited me to stay the night, I know that he needs to focus on studying, and he knows that's the reason as well.

I'm so bored though. I forget what I used to do before Danny was a part of my life. It's so weird. I'm literally just lying down, starring at the ceiling above me.

I feel my phone go off in my pocket, and take it out to see I got a text from Danny. I open it instantly of course.

Danny- Herrow

Simon- Shouldn't you be studying sir???

Danny- Yes, but I miss youuuuuu

Simon- I miss you toooooo but you have a test tomorrow

Danny- UGHHHHHH!!!

Simon- You're adorable

Danny- I just want to study NEXT to you :(

Simon- Uno minuto

Danny- Uh oh

I put my phone down real quick, and run over to my mom's bedroom door down the hall. I knock on it.

"Come in" she says. I open the door, and she smiles to me.

"What's up hun" she asks.

"I miss Danny but he's studying for a testtt" I say. She instantly gets the hint, and gladly is ok with what I'm going at. She smiles.

"Tell him to pack stuff to sleepover, and study here. That way in the morning he has breakfast before the test. Just don't distract him. I'm going to bed in a few minutes so just tell him I say 'hi, and good luck on the test' incase I don't see him in the morning" My mom says. I smile, and run up and hug her.

"Thank you, best mom award goes to you" I say. She laughs.

"Best be. I'm the coolest fuckin mom" she says. I laugh.

"Go tell him. Make sure he comes back afterwards too so he can have dinner with us. He can stay whenever you want him to, so no need to ask me anymore, ok Simon? I really like his vibe. He's part of the family in my eyes based off meeting him" My mom says. I look up, and smile.

"Thank you madre" I say. She laughs.

"Alright, I'm heading to bed. Hit the lights for me when you head out" my mom says. I smile, and nod. I walk out of the room, and hit the lights.

"Goodnight, love you" I say before shutting the door.

"Love you too, goodnight" she says. I shut the door, and run back to my room. I quickly pull out my phone again, and go back to Danny and I's text convo.

Simon- Come over, and study. My mom said you can stay over whenever you want, for as long as you want. She said you're practically part of the family.

Danny- Did she actually say that, or is it a tactic to get me to come over.

Simon- I swear on my life she said that. She really likes you, now come overrrr. It's already 10:04

Danny- Ok ok, omw. I'm excited I promise. I'll be there in about 20?

Simon- Ok :) drive safe please babe

Danny- Ofc babe ;)

Simon- I love you :)