Chapter 4

Simon's POV

"Without taking offense, I didn't expect your place to be so clean" I say looking around his room. It's honestly a nice apartment. It's got a decent amount of space. There's a kitchen, a small living room, a bedroom that's pretty big, a bathroom, and another room that seems to be what people could use as an office. For Danny, he has a desk, a chair, and school stuff in there. I guess it's so he doesn't have to stay at school, and do work in the library.

"I'm beyond offended, how could you" he says sarcastically. I laugh. He plops down onto his bed, and he was right. There is room for another person on there.

"Starfish!" I yell, and jump on top of him, all my limbs spread open. I hear a gasp of air come from him. I start laughing since I slightly knocked the wind out of him.

"My life just flashed before my eyes" he says jokingly. I'm laying on top of him, and lean myself up on both my arms so that my hands are holding my chin up like I'm a child.

"And what'd it see" I ask in a flirty, and playful way. He laughs looking at me, but then I can't help but stop dead in my thoughts, and focus on one thing.

His blue eyes. I'm literally lost in them. I can't help but stare into them, and his facial expression knows that already. He gives a slight smile, recognizing that I'm accidentally hypnotized by his eyes.

"Are we stalking each other's eyes right now?" He asks. Wait, he's in a trance from my green eyes? Is he actually? This is what I mean by mysterious. There are things I could never read, or see on him. I thought he was just realizing me staring, while in reality, he was looking at mine just as I was looking at his.

"I think so..." I say. I feel a smile, and a big ass blush creep onto my face. The same happens to him. It's contagious I guess.

"So... what's your favorite scary movie" he asks.

——Time Skip——

The movie ends, and don't get me wrong, You're Next is a great movie, but it would've been better if we were cuddling... but we're not.

"Wanna watch another movie?" He asks. The lights are currently off, so I pull my phone out of my pocket, and look at the time, but get blinded a bit in the process. The only light is coming from the flatscreen in his room on top of his dresser. Luckily, I don't have a curfew. I could stay out all night if I wanted to. Only rule with my parents is no drugs. Understandable.

"Yeah, I'd like that" I say, looking next to him. He smiles, and grabs the remote. He scrolls through Netflix, and I see him pause on a movie. Sleepy Hollow.

"How about this?" He asks. I look over to him. I smile.

"Yes" I say, grinning. He smiles back to me.

"It's a bit gory. Just warning you" he says.

"Oh I forgot, You're Next had no gore in it at all" I say sarcastically.

"Good point" he says. I laugh a little. He clicks on the movie, but doesn't click play.

"You gonna click play?" I ask, laughing a bit.

"Not till you scoot closer" he says. I start blushing, but I smile immediately to him. He smiles back. It's like he's read my mind this entire time, and knows I've wanted to cuddle.

"Yes sir" I say, and scoot over. He puts his arm out so that I can lean my head on his chest. I put one leg over his legs, and put my other arm right above his waist.

"I could tell you've been wanting to do that this whole time" Danny says laughing a bit. I just smile, and listen to his heart. I don't know how I'm gonna be able to pay attention to the movie now. This is all I want to pay attention to. This moment. What we are doing right now. It's just perfection to me.