Case 4. The Murderer Who Returned From Hell: Chapter 01. Wheel of Caleb

Start from the beginning

Several staff members looked helplessly at a suitcase trolley in the baggage area of Terminal 3 at London's Heathrow Airport.

The trolley was full of large bags and small bags that had to be taken onto the plane. Above all the luggage sat a young man.

He was an Asian man with short black hair and fair skin. He had exquisite features with a slender figure, and looked to be in his twenties. He was wearing a blue cashmere coat with white trousers and an English style camel plaid pattern scarf. Passers-by glanced at this young man a few times as he was as beautiful as a porcelain doll. "Is he a travel souvenir? He looks so extravagant." They all thought to themselves.

Unlike the other passengers who were looking on with interest, the young man on the baggage trolley looked bored. He was yawning and leaning lazily on a pile of suitcases, reading an unknown book.

This man was the fully recharged Zhan Zhao, who had just been on a long holiday.

However, according to Zhan Zhao, it was Bai Yutang who was recharged... Other than relaxing mentally, Zhan Zhao's body did not relax at all. Physical exercises increased so much that his muscles ached.

Zhan Zhao yawned again and cursed in his head,, "that damn mouse!"

"Excuse me, sir."

At this time, a voice with a strong English accent sounded behind Zhan Zhao.

Zhan Zhao looked back and saw a young woman, also of Asian descent, with short hair and glasses. She was wearing a black dress and a black coat, looking a little conservative.

There were many people behind her, who seemed to be escorting a large box. It probably contained some sort of special item, as a few staff took them through the special aisle next to Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang. Zhan Zhao's trolley just happened to be in the way.

When the two people looked at each other, Zhan Zhao was stunned. "She seems familiar!" Zhan Zhao thought to himself.

"Ah! Dr. Zhan!" The girl said excitedly as she clapped her hands. "Long time no see!"

Zhan Zhao touched his chin and searched through his memories for about three seconds. He remembered that he had seen this woman at an academic exchange conference. This woman was probably an archaeology graduate back then named Song Jiajia. Zhan Zhao wasn't sure if she had already graduated or not.

Zhan Zhao nodded and was about to get off the trolley when a white figure appeared and pushed Zhan Zhao forward together with the trolley to move out of the way.

The man who came was dressed in a white trench coat. He had short hair and was wearing sunglasses. This man was very handsome and... had a good figure.

Bai Yutang pushed the trolley with one hand and handed a paper bag to Zhan Zhao with the other hand.

Zhan Zhao glanced at it. There were two sausage rolls and two cups of coffee inside.

With coffee in one hand and a sausage roll in the other, Zhan Zhao opened his mouth.

Originally, Zhan Zhao and Bai Yutang were going to return to S City today after their holiday. However, the flight was delayed by four hours because of the weather. As a result, the two had to wait idly for a long time. Zhan Zhao bought a strange book from the bookstore, then sat lazily on the trolly and refused to walk. Bai Yutang had to push him around. Only children under 10 could enjoy the same treatment... However, Zhan Zhao was too cute like a cat as he sat there in boredom. Although he did not attract the attention of others, he did attract several whistles from enthusiastic travellers.

After waiting for a long time, the lazy cat said he was hungry, so Bai Yutang ran to buy him something to eat.

Zhan Zhao looked curiously at the huge wooden box that Song Jiajia and the others were pushing and asked, "what is this?"