| chapter 5 |

||Bree's POV||

"YAY!! Now that I know everybody's name, how do we get out of here?" Lenny asked.

"Good question," Jesse winked at me. What is his problem?? He's the school douche bag. I looked over at Ethan and he looked like he was about to rip Jesse's head off. What is Ethan's problem?

"Well whatever, it's dark and I'm tired. I'm going to sleep." Monica said as she laid down on the ground and curled up.

"Same." I agreed.

I went over to one corner of the room and laid down. The reality of all of this dawned on me, my mom must've realized that I haven't come home by now and that I'm not answering my phone - MY PHONE OMG!!

"GUYS!!! They didn't take our phones!!" I whispered screamed. We all pulled out our phones.

"No service." We all said at once.

"Damnit!" I cried. I started sobbing and ran to a corner.

"Can you stop crying? I'm trying to sleep!" Monica snapped. I quieted down my sobs.

Jesse came over to me and sat down and started stroking my face, "Babe what's going on?" What the fuck? Babe?

"Nothing." I turned away. He was starting to creep me out

"C'mon babe let's do something. Let's have some fun?" He said with a smirk, his hands trailing down my neck and into my pants. I tried to squirm away but his arm wrapped around me like a snake, getting tighter every time I move.

"Stop." I tried say but he covered my mouth with the same hand that was holding me.

"You'll enjoy this so much that when I'm done you'll be begging for more." Jesse said jabbing his fingers in my entrance. It hurt. A lot. After a while of torture and muffled screaming he was done. Well with his fingers.

I still tried to scream but it was all muffled. He then, still holding me so I couldn't get away and covering my mouth so I couldn't speak, managed to take of his pants and boxers and before he could stick it in me, someone noticed.

"HEY!! GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER!!" Ethan screamed running over and pulling Jesse up and throwing him on the ground and started beating him senseless.

I finally pulled Ethan off of Jesse and Jesse didn't even look like Jesse. I'm just going to say that. Jesse scrambled away from Ethan and went into a corner and moaned in pain.

"Are you okay?" Ethan pulled me into a hug and stroked my hair while mumbling soothing words in my ear. I flinched at first but then it started to feel okay. It felt kind of- nice.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I mumbled, still shaking. He looked at me kind of weird but then shook his head as if dismissing the thought.

"Okay goodnight," He got up.

"Ethan?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He looked me in the eye.

"Thank you it means a lot," I said fiddling with my hair.

"No problem," he started walking away.

"Ethan?" I asked again.

"Yes?"

"Will you stay with me?"

"I thought you'd never ask!" He laughed.

He came and lied down next to me. I snuggled into his chest, I heard him let out a slight moan.

"Oh my god. I didn't mean for that to happen. I swear!" He said, his face turning red.

"I didn't know I had that affect on you." I smirked.

"Ah shut up," he pulled me closer. He smelled so nice.

"Hang on," he sat up and pulled off his shirt in one swift motion. I saw his toned abs and my mouth was to the floor. I couldn't stop staring at his chest. (Heavenly music plays in background.)

"Um Bree?" The God - I mean Ethan (same thing) snapped me out of my daze.

"Mmm- oh yes, oh my god I am - uh - I'll stop." I could feel my face turning as red as a red crayon. He just laughed and lied back down next to me.

I was repositioning my arm and my fingertip must've brushed his sweet spot on his neck and he let out another moan, only this one was a bit louder than the last one. It was really deep and sexy, so sexy I stopped breathing.

"Oh shit, I couldn't control that one." He said turning away. I couldn't take it anymore.

I turned him back around and kissed him with all the passion and love that I have for him.

||Ethan's POV||

Bree turned me around and before I knew it her soft lips were on mine and she was kissing me. There was so much passion and love in the kiss it was incredible. I kissed her back with years worth of love for her all exploding into the kiss that we shared. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and my arms snaked around her waist. I swiped her bottom lip, begging for entrance, she allowed. Our tongues battled for dominance, mine winning. I moved my mouth down to her jawline and sucking all over, trying to find her sweet spot. I found it and I sucked on it, she gasped and let out a quiet moan because other people were in the room. I made sure I gave her a few hickeys before returning to the kiss. It was so perfect her soft lips on mine then they were gone. They reappeared on my jawline kissing and sucking down my neck, searching for my sweet spot. Bingo. I let out a moan of pleasure and I could feel her smirk on my skin as she sucked on the spot. We were both panting by the time we stopped kissing , we wanted to be alone if we ever continued this. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and pulled her in really close because I wanted to get rid of all the empty space between us. She snuggled into my chest and her breathing was steady and music to my ears. Now I finally know for sure.

That I am in love with Sabrina Leaf.

||Bree's POV||

As I snuggled into his chest and listened to his heartbeat and could feel the warmth from his skin and his breath down the back of my neck and his strong arms wrapped around me. I finally realized something.

I am in love with Ethan Dolan.

____________________________________________
a/n: thanks for 100 reads!! & sorry for not updating for a while I couldn't find my iPad:((
ok so this chapter gave me highkey feels right now like I am overwhelmed with feels. things are going to get interesting now that we have Brethan going on😏